Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone has heard back from any uni's in Scotland on Social work yet?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard a thing and I've applied to uws, Cali and Strathclyde

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying! I applied to Cali, Strathclyde, RGU, Stirling and Edinburgh. So frustrating not knowing what I'm doing after school yet

ReputationRep:
    It's so stressful lol, I've done a hnc in social sciences and I'm now doing nat 5 maths to ensure I have the minimum requirements! It's so difficult when it talks about having experience, how can you get that with being young! Looking back at most of the threads from last year people had to do an essay and an interview 😣

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying with Highers and Nat 5's. Yeah you do for Strathclyde and Cali! not looking forward to that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseagenther)
    I'm applying with Highers and Nat 5's. Yeah you do for Strathclyde and Cali! not looking forward to that
    I think a few people have already got through to the second stage for Stirling! There was an essay and questions for that!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.