Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What have I done to deserve this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It hurts some much inside when someone that u invest ur heart into doesnt care at all. Everytime I try make peace, ignore the fact that he exist he comes back. By hitting me, punches and calling me hateful names such as: hoe, slut, sket. I dont know what he takes me for. He tells me to buy things for him which he never appreciate or even say thank you. If feel like im seen like a laughing stock to him. I'm the only one that I know about u acts hateful towards. What baffles me the most is that, the first time I met him i seem to have instantely fell for him and we even kissed which to him was nothing. why has he converted? Is it that he never liked me at all, and i was the closest person to him at the time. Please someone help me if feel emotionally and physically stressed about the whole issue. There many girls at school which he treats with care, never hits them and brag about the last time he kicked them and they fell which the whole school witnessed.Why do I have to be the outcast. Other times he playfully flirts by not hitting me so hard but after calling me annoying to the closest girl around him.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G-meg'z)
    It hurts some much inside when someone that u invest ur heart into doesnt care at all. Everytime I try make peace, ignore the fact that he exist he comes back. By hitting me, punches and calling me hateful names such as: hoe, slut, sket. I dont know what he takes me for. He tells me to buy things for him which he never appreciate or even say thank you. If feel like im seen like a laughing stock to him. I'm the only one that I know about u acts hateful towards. What baffles me the most is that, the first time I met him i seem to have instantely fell for him and we even kissed which to him was nothing. why has he converted? Is it that he never liked me at all, and i was the closest person to him at the time. Please someone help me if feel emotionally and physically stressed about the whole issue. There many girls at school which he treats with care, never hits them and brag about the last time he kicked them and they fell which the whole school witnessed.Why do I have to be the outcast. Other times he playfully flirts by not hitting me so hard but after calling me annoying to the closest girl around him.
    I'm not exactly sure what your relationship with this person is, but get them out of your life ASAP. Don't try reasoning with them. Ditch them completely, they sound like a vile excuse for a human being. I'm sorry this has happened to you.

ReputationRep:
    Life is is unfair and you've done NOTHING to deserve this. You've realised this person does not care for you so for your health, please try and remove them from your life and if you're not ready for that yet then try talking to others about him or unrelated topics or even finding a hobby where you can meet new people through or just to calm you down.

ReputationRep:
    Literally have no idea why you'd keep crawling back to him after he physically assaults you on multiple occasions?

ReputationRep:
    troll
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by G-meg'z)
    Nobody has the right tp pinch or abuse you it is WRONG.
    You need to sop associating with this person, just acpet they dont respect you, will yse and abuse and they are bad news for you. That doesnt appear to be registering properly.

Why does he do it? Because he can and you let him. Some people are mean and inscure, they like to use people and get fun from controling and abusing them, its a form of bullying and is very unhealthy. If its no you then it will be someone else he thinks is vulnerable enough to let him. He wont try it on with people who stick up for themselves.

He will not change.

Uts nothing you have done in a blameworthy sense, but the fact you havent stood up, but are still associating with him, hives him the green light that he can continue.

You need to stop associating with him period.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.