Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Apologies in advance for how long this is and I'd really appreciate it if someone would read this and give me advice.

So basically, I started uni in September and everyone was adding everyone on fb and I added this guy. He accepted and liked a few photos that I was tagged in and commented "beautiful" on one of them. I found this a bit weird at the time because I didn't know him. I saw him out a few times but never approached him and one day I plucked up the courage to message him. We began talking, We would talk maybe once every couple of weeks or so. We'd chat whenever we bumped into each other on nights out. Eventually we began messaging regularly and we were both flirting heavily, this went on for a few days and then he was like "I'm enjoying this, you and me are trying to see which one will make the next move" etc and then he was like "I'm curious to see where this goes", he also said he likes when a girl has confidence and approaches him first. I asked him out for a drink which didn't happen because he had to raincheck. Anyway a few days later he was like "where do you think this is going?" and I panicked so I was like uhhh a hook up maybe? (NOT what I wanted to say, at this point I realised I had feelings for him) and he was like yeah "I like a challenge" (????) and we continued chatting. A few days later I was going on a night out and I told him where I was going, he showed up with his friends after he finished work and literally the whole time he just stared at me from across the room and did not approach me at all. I danced with one of his friends who was drunk and one of his other friends bought me a drink but he still didn't talk to me, he just kinda watched me which was creepy. Obviously all of my friends noticed this and one even approached him and asked "do you like xxxx?" and he replied with "that's between me and xxxx". On another night out we went to get food (he works at the takeaway) and when I walked in he stared at me like I was a piece of meat which was also creepy af. Finally, on a night out before the end of the semester I was super drunk and messaged him to come out, even though he was planning on staying in with his friends. He acted really weird like he said hi to me and whenever I'd see him he'd have a different girl on his arm, this didn't bother me but its not what he's usually like. One of my friends has known him for a while and she said to me that she doesn't know why he's got so many girls around him because hes never like that. I ended up kissing him multiple times that night, the last time my friend pulled me away because she thinks he's a creep and would have taken me home with him even though I was drunk af. Anyway we've been messaging/snapchatting a bit during the holidays, however it's always me messaging first... before it would be him messaging me first. My friend sent a snap saying "send nudes xxxxxxxx" as a joke to which he replied, completely serious "should've asked earlier, just out the shower " . We haven't spoken for a few days now probably because he was the last one to message/snap and I haven't replied to either. Forgot to add, we decided a few weeks ago that we'd definitely go on a night out together next semester (which is in just over a week) because we want to get to know each other better.

So does he like me?? Does he want a hook up??? Does he want something more?? I asked my friends and one thinks he's a creep, the other thinks I can't have a relationship with him because of what's happened, a couple of others think I should go for it. But idk what to do/make of the situation....
    Thank you for reading all of this!

ReputationRep:
    Sound like a **** boy

Just to clarify, my friend sent the snap from my account as if it was from me

ReputationRep:
    I feel like he's undecided. I'd also suggest you got to know him better before deciding if you like him yourself.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.