Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This guy keeps asking me for chewing gum Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Whenever he sees me he wants chewing gum, or if he has some he'll offer me. Then he tries to get really close to me. The last time I saw him our faces were inches apart and he was sat next to me his shoulder touching mine. He was basically in my personal space. Does this mean he wants to kiss me? Or do you guys think I might be exaggerating and he's just being normal. (I haven't known him that long but he's my friend).
    Not sure if its means anything- at school all my friends and practically EVERYONE asked me for chewing gum because I had an ENDLESS supply of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    You could also choke...
    I didn't even think of that. Nothing says romance like an emergency Heimlich manoeuvre. :damnmate:

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwmvF5ffmhg

Spoiler:
    Show

sorry i had to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    I didn't even think of that. Nothing says romance like an emergency Heimlich manoeuvre. :damnmate:
    If I ever kissed somebody with chewing gum (not that I ever would), the first thing I would think of would be "OMG I'm gonna choke!!!"...

ReputationRep:
    ima kiss a girl with hubba bubba in my mouth

(Original post by UWS)
    Yes, sounds like you are exaggerating this situation. He sits next to you, he offers you gum, he asks for gum... Literally things that a friend would do. Unless he's trying to be sexual and pronounces the "gum" with a "c" then perhaps there's something there.
    omg you're hilarious mate, like your every post :toofunny::toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    How dare you?! :puke:
    You started this

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.