The Student Room Group

This guy keeps asking me for chewing gum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Whenever he sees me he wants chewing gum, or if he has some he'll offer me. Then he tries to get really close to me. The last time I saw him our faces were inches apart and he was sat next to me his shoulder touching mine. He was basically in my personal space. Does this mean he wants to kiss me? Or do you guys think I might be exaggerating and he's just being normal. (I haven't known him that long but he's my friend).

Not sure if its means anything- at school all my friends and practically EVERYONE asked me for chewing gum because I had an ENDLESS supply of it!:tongue:
Original post by sunshine774
You could also choke...:redface:

I didn't even think of that. Nothing says romance like an emergency Heimlich manoeuvre. :damnmate:
[video="youtube;fwmvF5ffmhg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwmvF5ffmhg[/video]

Spoiler

Original post by Orbital Rising
I didn't even think of that. Nothing says romance like an emergency Heimlich manoeuvre. :damnmate:

:tongue: If I ever kissed somebody with chewing gum (not that I ever would), the first thing I would think of would be "OMG I'm gonna choke!!!"...:tongue:
ima kiss a girl with hubba bubba in my mouth
Original post by UWS
Yes, sounds like you are exaggerating this situation. He sits next to you, he offers you gum, he asks for gum... Literally things that a friend would do. Unless he's trying to be sexual and pronounces the "gum" with a "c" then perhaps there's something there.

omg you're hilarious mate, like your every post :toofunny::toofunny:
Reply 26
Original post by Orbital Rising
How dare you?! :puke:

You started this :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending