Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiefarr1998)
    Are you a part of the cathedral court Facebook page to find your flat mates??
    There is a huge Cathedral Court Group chat aswell now.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a part of the cathedral court Facebook page to find your flat mates??
    I've joined the page today yeah😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyLeeT18)
    There is a huge Cathedral Court Group chat aswell now.
    Is it good? I'm a part of the general derby one and I found it a bit hard to talk in because they were so many people talking!

ReputationRep:
    Is it good? I'm a part of the general derby one and I found it a bit hard to talk in because they were so many people talking!
    Like 60 of us but not everyone talks in the Cathedral Court chat so its easier to meet new people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyLeeT18)
    Like 60 of us but not everyone talks in the Cathedral Court chat so its easier to meet new people.
    I will consider it then! Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    I will consider it then! Thank you 😊
    RN im more worried im not going to hit my offer LOL.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MattyLeeT18;70675792]RN im more worried im not going to hit my offer LOL.[/QUOO

Oh no, do you not usually get BBC?? Just work really really hard and I'm sure they will let you on the course!! They probably want more boys on it anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.