merryexotica
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Hi! My name is Wiki (pronounced vicky) and I'm doing my gcse's this year. I'm making this GYG as I find my lack of motivation severely hinders me in doing any work As I don't have much free time this is a perfect way to stay motivated and not faff about with a complicated blog for ages!

To make this slightly less boring, I'll tell you about myself. For GCSE's I'm doing:
Maths
Triple Science
English lit
English lang
ICT
RS
Business studies
Drama
Geography
Polish (got an A*)

For A levels I want to do:
Geography
Biology
Maths

I love photography, fashion, astronomy, skateboarding, and nature! I'm also a vegetarian. I'm hoping to also make some new friends so we can help each other along in achieving awesome results

My aim for this blog is to create a checklist (hopefully daily or every few days) outlining what I want to get done that day in terms of school, hobbies etc. I've tried making physical checklists in the past but I always end up getting sidetracked :/

thanks for reading, have a fab day xx
CraigBackner
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by merryexotica)
IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Hi! My name is Wiki (pronounced vicky) and I'm doing my gcse's this year. I'm making this GYG as I find my lack of motivation severely hinders me in doing any work As I don't have much free time this is a perfect way to stay motivated and not faff about with a complicated blog for ages!

To make this slightly less boring, I'll tell you about myself. For GCSE's I'm doing:
Maths
Triple Science
English lit
English lang
ICT
RS
Business studies
Drama
Geography
Polish (got an A*)

I love photography, fashion, astronomy, skateboarding, and nature! I'm also a vegetarian. I'm hoping to also make some new friends so we can help each other along in achieving awesome results

My aim for this blog is to create a checklist (hopefully daily or every few days) outlining what I want to get done that day in terms of school, hobbies etc. I've tried making physical checklists in the past but I always end up getting sidetracked :/

thanks for reading, have a fab day xx
hey what r u aming to get in maths
merryexotica
Rep:
(Original post by CraigBackner)
hey what r u aming to get in maths
I'm only predicted a 5 but as I want to do it for a levels I'm aiming to get a 7/8.
merryexotica
Rep:
TO DO LIST 15/01/17:

- Maths homework
- RS homework
- Business homework
- Learn 1 page of lines of drama
- Tidy my room
- Revise 1 topic in Chemistry that I find difficult

Things in orange are in progress
Things in green are completed

It's almost noon but I hope I can stay productive throughout the day, have a fab day! xx
merryexotica
Rep:
TO DO LIST 18/01/17:
- Complete maths paper on 'upper and lower bounds'
- Work on biology revision booklet
- Practice guitar for 30 mins
- Revise 'globalisation' for geography (make 2 flashcards)
- Pack my bag for tomorrow
- Learn another page of lines for drama

Things in orange are in progress
Things in green are completed

I'm hoping to post some pics of my notes and study area to make things more interesting!
If anyone is scrolling through my thread, here's a question: What is your favourite subject and why?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed