Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Hi! My name is Wiki (pronounced vicky) and I'm doing my gcse's this year. I'm making this GYG as I find my lack of motivation severely hinders me in doing any work As I don't have much free time this is a perfect way to stay motivated and not faff about with a complicated blog for ages!

To make this slightly less boring, I'll tell you about myself. For GCSE's I'm doing:
    Maths
    Triple Science
    English lit
    English lang
    ICT
    RS
    Business studies
    Drama
    Geography
    Polish (got an A*)

For A levels I want to do:
    Geography
    Biology
    Maths

I love photography, fashion, astronomy, skateboarding, and nature! I'm also a vegetarian. I'm hoping to also make some new friends so we can help each other along in achieving awesome results

My aim for this blog is to create a checklist (hopefully daily or every few days) outlining what I want to get done that day in terms of school, hobbies etc. I've tried making physical checklists in the past but I always end up getting sidetracked :/

thanks for reading, have a fab day xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merryexotica)
    IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Hi! My name is Wiki (pronounced vicky) and I'm doing my gcse's this year. I'm making this GYG as I find my lack of motivation severely hinders me in doing any work As I don't have much free time this is a perfect way to stay motivated and not faff about with a complicated blog for ages!

To make this slightly less boring, I'll tell you about myself. For GCSE's I'm doing:
    Maths
    Triple Science
    English lit
    English lang
    ICT
    RS
    Business studies
    Drama
    Geography
    Polish (got an A*)

I love photography, fashion, astronomy, skateboarding, and nature! I'm also a vegetarian. I'm hoping to also make some new friends so we can help each other along in achieving awesome results

My aim for this blog is to create a checklist (hopefully daily or every few days) outlining what I want to get done that day in terms of school, hobbies etc. I've tried making physical checklists in the past but I always end up getting sidetracked :/

thanks for reading, have a fab day xx
    hey what r u aming to get in maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigBackner)
    hey what r u aming to get in maths
    I'm only predicted a 5 but as I want to do it for a levels I'm aiming to get a 7/8.

ReputationRep:
    TO DO LIST 15/01/17:

- Maths homework
    - RS homework
    - Business homework
    - Learn 1 page of lines of drama
    - Tidy my room
    - Revise 1 topic in Chemistry that I find difficult

Things in orange are in progress
    Things in green are completed

It's almost noon but I hope I can stay productive throughout the day, have a fab day! xx

ReputationRep:
    TO DO LIST 18/01/17:
    - Complete maths paper on 'upper and lower bounds'
    - Work on biology revision booklet
    - Practice guitar for 30 mins
    - Revise 'globalisation' for geography (make 2 flashcards)
    - Pack my bag for tomorrow
    - Learn another page of lines for drama

Things in orange are in progress
    Things in green are completed

I'm hoping to post some pics of my notes and study area to make things more interesting!
    If anyone is scrolling through my thread, here's a question: What is your favourite subject and why?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.