Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me out with this situation or has gone through something similar. I graduated from BSc Biochemistry in 2015, and managed to grab myself a Scientist position in industry prior to graduation. Fast forward to now, I am still in the company but, lately have been debating in progressing with a career in the industry.

I have friends who work as accountants so I have a bit of a gist of their day to day lives and what the work involves. This has really interested me the past couple of weeks and very interesting in pursuing Accounting. Nobody has really been able to give me a definite answer so was hoping if people know of anything.

Would I have to do an undergrad degree again but this time on Accounting?
    I have seen an MSc in Accounting that accepts all discipline, will this suffice?
    Is there a course I can do part time, whilst working as what I do now?

I appreciate there is quite a lot of questions and not everybody will know but any knowledge would be amazing

Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.