Turn on thread page Beta

Feeling happy about exams watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok so this is weird but I have uni exams coming up but I'm not feeling stressed or worried about them. I've not done much revision at all and hence I keep forgetting I actually have the exams and one is in 6 days time and now I'm not even that worried even though I know it's probably not gonna go to well
    How do I get out of this mindset ?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    Ok so this is weird but I have uni exams coming up but I'm not feeling stressed or worried about them. I've not done much revision at all and hence I keep forgetting I actually have the exams and one is in 6 days time and now I'm not even that worried even though I know it's probably not gonna go to well
    How do I get out of this mindset ?
    Look at past papers and go 'if I were to sit this very exam, how much would I get?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Look at past papers and go 'if I were to sit this very exam, how much would I get?'
    I've done this and the answer is always around 40%
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    I've done this and the answer is always around 40%
    Okay... the other thing I would suggest is going to the uni library (or a library if you are at home). Print out notes, problem sheets etc, don't bring your laptop and force yourself to work.

Plan out exactly how you are going to cram - whether it's by memorising proofs or questions from problem sheets, look for patterns in past papers and hope for the best.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.