Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I end it with my GF, she's too short and fat. Watch

We've been together for 5 months and it's taken me now to figure it out. All my friends GF's are extremely slender and tall, I want to date a girl like that. I hate going on double dates with my mates I don't want to hurt her feelings, I get the feeling she's insecure about her weight.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I wonder why she's insecure...

ReputationRep:
    You pathetic excuse of a lifeform

ReputationRep:
    You're a bit of a ****, aren't you?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well aren't you shallow. She deserves someone better.

ReputationRep:
    Go troll somewhere else, cheers

ReputationRep:
    Kindly. Well you can't stay with someone you aren't happy with, like almost everyone who ends relationships, you can ********. Don't be honest in this case. Say you need time to find yourself, it's not working because you're not compatible etc, etc.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Please break up with her right now so she gets someone better

ReputationRep:
    No one can force you to stay with her but for god's sake be nice to this girl! You know how much you could hurt her if you breakup with her for specifically physical attributes. It is incredibly shallow of you to be embarrassed to go on double dates. Who cares if she isn't as attractive as your mates' GFs. Shows you're obviously not attractive enough yourself to get a girl as attractive as them :rofl:.

ReputationRep:
    Stop making troll threads on TSR 4 a start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We've been together for 5 months and it's taken me now to figure it out. All my friends GF's are extremely slender and tall, I want to date a girl like that. I hate going on double dates with my mates I don't want to hurt her feelings, I get the feeling she's insecure about her weight.
    Ignore everyone! Good choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTLevers)
    You're a bit of a ****, aren't you?
    More than "a bit"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    More than "a bit"...
    Probs got a tiny **** so I'm gonna stick with "bit" :rofl: Maybe if it was bigger, he'd have a taller and slimer GF

ReputationRep:
    Just make up an excuse.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you are punching as it is tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTLevers)
    Probs got a tiny **** so I'm gonna stick with "bit" :rofl: Maybe if it was bigger, he'd have a taller and slimer GF
    Ha ha ha!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Wow, it's taken you 5 months to figure out that she's too short?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you guys so triggered, I guess people can't have preferences these days

ReputationRep:
    Erm if he doesn't find her attractive it's not his fault. Break up with her OP.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Why are you guys so triggered, I guess people can't have preferences these days
    How did it take you 5 months to "figure out" that she's short and fat :rofl:

edit: idk why I quoted you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.