Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    Congratulations on your offers
    I got one too for pro musicianship vocals.
    Would be nice to get to know you all.
    Where you guys from?
    I am from Italy.
    Cheers X

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Zack,

I'm english but living in France, I've applied for music production at bimm in Manchester. Is anyone going to the open day tomorrow?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm also choosing between Brighton and Manchester! What's persuading you to go for Manchester? Are you originally from either of these places?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rress002)
    I'm also choosing between Brighton and Manchester! What's persuading you to go for Manchester? Are you originally from either of these places?
    Hi,

I used to live in England, and Manchester is closest to all my family, plus Manchester is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Im studying the same course, first year! Where about are your halls? I'm at new medlock house!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't found any accommodation yet, not sure where to go 😐All new to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZEWH)
    I haven't found any accommodation yet, not sure where to go 😐All new to me
    Id defy look into the unite students halls or dwell! i went to view both last week and they were the two best places in my opinion, but they are selling out fast! what course are your doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyBrownsey)
    Hey, nice to meet you Congrats on the offer!
    Hey! I'm also studying vocals at bimm! are you going to the open day tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Oh thanks for the advise, I'm gonna be doing Music Production, Ive just been accepted for a conditional place 🙂

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Ella and I have also received an offer for Professional Musicianship (vocals) at Manchester. Just wondering about student accommodation and finding others to live with, any suggestions? Congrats by the way!x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thanks, yeah I'm looking for accommodation, as soon as I found something, I'll let you know

ReputationRep:
    Kincardine court looks nice! It's where I'm looking at and isn't too far away from the centre. I am also doing vocals- would be cool to live with people doing the same!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, ill have a look at that

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm going to be studying the vocals course at bimm manchester this september! Iv just got my room at new medlock house! feel free to add me on Facebook 'Alanya jade' (the one who works at sports direct haha) if you are going to study at bimm and/or have accommodation at new medlock house!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellis666)
    Kincardine court looks nice! It's where I'm looking at and isn't too far away from the centre. I am also doing vocals- would be cool to live with people doing the same!
    Do you have Facebook? So we can talk on there... it's Zachary Henderson, im from Lavausseau, France

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellis666)
    Hey! add me on Facebook? 'Alanya jade' I'm also doing the vocals course

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm Holly, i've been accepted to do event management this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyhelenx)
    Hi
    I'm Holly, i've been accepted to do event management this year
    Hey Holly!

Congrats on the offer! Where abouts are you thinking for accommodation? Emily x

ReputationRep:
    Hey my names Hollie , I'm going to be studying Professional Musicianship (vocals) at Manchester also. I was wondering where most people were looking at in terms of accommodation?. I heard MSV was where most students go but I've seen that liberty point looks really nice and has En-suite options. I did like the look of Liberty Heights but there are no rooms left, any other suggestions?. If anyone wants to you can feel free to add me on facebook my names Hollie catling and I have a grey jumper on my profile picture.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Zack,

I've just sent you a friend request on Facebook (Zachary Henderson)
    I've just been accepted at Bimm Manchester for music production.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.