Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    think i'm staying at home for the first year as i don't really live too far off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamckev)
    Hi Chloe I'm Ella ive recently booked at student village and I'm also on the same course as you message me if you want any details or jusy wanna talk?x
    Hey Ella! sorry for such a late reply I've had trouble trying to log in haha but I'm not sure as to whether I'm coming to BIMM yet so I haven't booked any accommodation till i decide!x

ReputationRep:
    Are there any bimm 2017 applicants applying to the Manchester student village?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pan Sarah)
    Hi everyone!
    Congratulations on your offers
    I got one too for pro musicianship vocals.
    Would be nice to get to know you all.
    Where you guys from?
    I am from Italy.
    Cheers X
    I'm applying for this course too I'm a bit late but there are still spaces! What accommodation are you looking at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thea Anderson)
    Hi guys, I'm Thea. I just had my audition for BIMM Manchester, Professional Musicianship (vocals) for 2017 too. I'm from Durham- near Newcastle- so I'm also a tad clueless about accommodation, I want to stay in halls for my first year, but my price range is quite small, anyone got any good ideas on halls that are cheap? Thanks!!
    Hi I'll be on this course too, have you sorted your accommodation now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmagrace7)
    Are there any bimm 2017 applicants applying to the Manchester student village?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most of them are as it is the cheapest

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've applied and got my heart set on studying my degree at bimm. Im looking forward to starting in October and I'll be studying professional musicianship: vocals 😊 I know it's a bit late on this post but is they're anyone else definitely going? It'll be nice to know a few people before the first term. Accommodation wise I'm gonna be living at home and travelling as it's not so far via train but i hope you guys got things sorted 😄

Hope to hear from you soon!
    -Leah x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.