Turn on thread page Beta

I hate my girlfriends dress sense, no style. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Let her wear whatever she wants

if u actually liked her u wouldn't care what she wears and since its her body its her own style of clothes

ReputationRep:
    If the tracksuit is from Adidas, I don't see a problem here. If it's from Nike, then you should definitely talk with her, that's not cool at all.

ReputationRep:
    I thought guys cared more about seeing girls out of their clothes than in them....

ReputationRep:
    if u actually care about this lass origional poster then strap on a pair and just ****ing deal with it not every girl likes to go around wearing dresses and stuff just accept it. I mean theres probably things about you that she doesnt like but if u care about someone dont try and change them into someone their not.

ReputationRep:
    you gay or something bro?

who cares about the dress, its whats underneath that really matters. most men know this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolatesoup)
    I thought guys cared more about seeing girls out of their clothes than in them....
    Nothing gets me going more than a great pair of tights, heels or just a bit of a challenge to get off.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.