Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I used to have homosexual feelings towards other men. Though determination and faith in God, I was able to overcome these feelings.

ReputationRep:
    So you used to have homosexual feeling towards men but due to your feelings of determination and faith in an all mighty man you no longer do?

Ironic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoFadda)
    I used to have homosexual feelings towards other men. Though determination and faith in God, I was able to overcome these feelings.
    Which god?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calm down)
    So you used to have homosexual feeling towards men but due to your feelings of determination and faith in an all mighty man you no longer do?

Ironic...
    Maybe his right. Maybe he didn't really have true feelings for men

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, you are still gay, living in celibacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoFadda)
    Through determination and faith in God, I was able to overcome these feelings.
    Or you were scared into submission...?

ReputationRep:
    Will i guess Mike pence was right, conversion therapy works.THIS IS A MIRACLE OF GOD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    No, you are still gay, living in celibacy.
    Ciel is right

ReputationRep:
    So did you pray the gay away?

ReputationRep:
    You can't deny it ~
    Who you are and how you're feeling ~
    Baby we're not buying ~
    Hon we saw you hit the ceiling ~
    Face it like a grown-up ~
    When you gonna own up that you got, got, got it bad?~

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever find yourself with teeny, tiny gay-tinglies? Even though you are post gay? :fluffy:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Did you take one of those tablets that are known to 'cure' homosexuality? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Did you take one of those tablets that are known to 'cure' homosexuality? :rolleyes:
    Oh my gosh do those serious exist?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Your ex is gay?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshEntropy)
    Oh my gosh do those serious exist?
    https://mic.com/articles/45795/10-wa...ity#.uwX4AsjQV Indeed, although I fully doubt they are functional lmao, you can't get them online sadly

ReputationRep:
    https://mic.com/articles/45795/10-wa...ity#.uwX4AsjQV Indeed, although I fully doubt they are functional lmao, you can't get them online sadly
    Oh yeah LOL I know they're not functional, I'm just surprised those actually exist.. wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Your ex is gay?
    UWS, what do you think about this whole thing?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshEntropy)
    Oh yeah LOL I know they're not functional, I'm just surprised those actually exist.. wow
    I think the worst kind of this sort of treatment is when people get sent on these week long expeditions to find heterosexuality, usually organised by Christian groups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladbants)
    I've said it before and I'll say it again- conversion therapy WORKS. Of course, the leftist media and politicians don't want you to know, they want to normalise homosexuality and encourage homosexual relationships to desotry the moral fabric of our society, so they'll hide it and make gays suffer even more.
    Lol, nobody is trying to 'encourage' homosexuality. They just want to show you that there's nothing wrong with it. And that you should not BULLY people for being gay, like they do in 3rd world countries/super-religious countries.And do you want to know why they want to encourage you to just let gay people be? Because gay people have to put up with constant abuse, even in this freaking day and age. I dare you to join any kind of LGBT group on Facebook for ONE DAY. See for yourself. Go to the comments section. 'Die' 'Burn in hell' 'You will be punished by God ' I want to kill you' etc etc etc - you get hundreds of comments like this every.single.day.

ReputationRep:
    I think the worst kind of this sort of treatment is when people get sent on these week long expeditions to find heterosexuality, usually organised by Christian groups.
    It reminds me a lot of the time when "medicine" was created by christian groups to "cure Autism" and it turned out it contained bleach.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017
Today on TSR

Ask the experts

Advice on your uni application, apprenticeships, getting a job, dropping out of uni and more...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.