Presentations - Assessment Centre

Watch this thread
manny0121
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi!

Ive got an AC coming up very soon and I have to do a presentation for that to tell them my digital story...

I only have 5 mins to present 4questions they asked...

Im wondering if its appropriate to use images on the slides? Or should I stick to pre-installed powerpoint themes...

I want to try stand out....
pmc:producer
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by manny0121)
Hi!

Ive got an AC coming up very soon and I have to do a presentation for that to tell them my digital story...

I only have 5 mins to present 4questions they asked...

Im wondering if its appropriate to use images on the slides? Or should I stick to pre-installed powerpoint themes...

I want to try stand out....
Images would be useful. Remember people learn and absorb information differently, some with raw information, some with images, others with touch etc. Subtle images work!

I would also Google the name of the company followed by '.ppt' to seek out any PowerPoint presentations the company have available online - then I'd take this format (colours, layout, systematic approach) and mimic this on my own presentation. This'll make the interviewers comfortable; giving them something they are familiar with, alongside highlighting you as someone who has done their research.

Good luck!
Milkround
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hey!

Good luck on your presentation coming up. Here's some advice that might help you out:

Assessment Centres: http://advice.milkround.com/assessment-centres
Presentations and open days http://advice.milkround.com/presentations-and-open-days

Also - Prezi is very nice way of preparing your presentations, if you want something a little different to powerpoint
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (52)
26.4%
As I expected (65)
32.99%
Harder (72)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.06%

Watched Threads