Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Ive got an AC coming up very soon and I have to do a presentation for that to tell them my digital story...

I only have 5 mins to present 4questions they asked...

Im wondering if its appropriate to use images on the slides? Or should I stick to pre-installed powerpoint themes...

I want to try stand out....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manny0121)
    Hi!

Ive got an AC coming up very soon and I have to do a presentation for that to tell them my digital story...

I only have 5 mins to present 4questions they asked...

Im wondering if its appropriate to use images on the slides? Or should I stick to pre-installed powerpoint themes...

I want to try stand out....
    Images would be useful. Remember people learn and absorb information differently, some with raw information, some with images, others with touch etc. Subtle images work!

I would also Google the name of the company followed by '.ppt' to seek out any PowerPoint presentations the company have available online - then I'd take this format (colours, layout, systematic approach) and mimic this on my own presentation. This'll make the interviewers comfortable; giving them something they are familiar with, alongside highlighting you as someone who has done their research.

Good luck!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hey!

Good luck on your presentation coming up. Here's some advice that might help you out:

Assessment Centres: http://advice.milkround.com/assessment-centres
    Presentations and open days http://advice.milkround.com/presentations-and-open-days

Also - Prezi is very nice way of preparing your presentations, if you want something a little different to powerpoint

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.