Turn on thread page Beta

Guys with long hair yes or no? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Interested what you gals think

ReputationRep:
    I would like to have this man's babies. http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net...urenDukoff.jpg
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Literally depends on what the guy looks like but generally overall yes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Know really some guys who have long hairs and looking good with it. So why not?

ReputationRep:
    Yes and no. It really depends on the guy and whether it suits him or not

ReputationRep:
    Not if its longer than mines. Also depends on his features. Definitely a NO for a guy with feminine features.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Definitely yes!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    This really, depends if they can pull it off. I tried growing mine out a couple years ago and I didn't like it at all aha, much more suited to shorter styles.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    This really, depends if they can pull it off. I tried growing mine out a couple years ago and I didn't like it at all aha, much more suited to shorter styles.
    How long did you grow it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i think i have a love/hate relationship with my hair some days love others i just miss that short hair where you can just leave it alone and it still looks decent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Not if its longer than mines. Also depends on his features. Definitely a NO for a guy with feminine features.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That make sense i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I would like to have this man's babies. http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net...urenDukoff.jpg
    I cant have his babies but i'd certainly admire him from a far
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Does this not go for another aaspects of appearance too? I don't know one aspect which is not linked to dependance.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Does this not go for another aaspects of appearance too? I don't know one aspect which is not linked to dependance.
    I guess but then again overall i like it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    How long did you grow it?
    Down to the bottom of my neck! Not only did I realise that the longer it got the more I disliked it and the trend was likely to continue, it was also annoying just having it. I suppose girls just get used to having it all their lives :lol: but it's so annoying when you're not used to it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Down to the bottom of my neck! Not only did I realise that the longer it got the more I disliked it and the trend was likely to continue, it was also annoying just having it. I suppose girls just get used to having it all their lives :lol: but it's so annoying when you're not used to it.
    Yeah i guess it can be, personally i prefer my hair in a messy bun, less effort its out of your way

ReputationRep:
    The answer will always depend on what type of shoes he's wearing

Both long hair and short hair on a guy can be attractive- it depends on the style and on the guys personality.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah i guess it can be, personally i prefer my hair in a messy bun, less effort its out of your way
    Yeah, I used to wear a snapback a lot of the time even at home just to get it out of my face :lol: So I imagine a bun would be quite handy. Plus messy buns actually look really nice :top:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Yeah, I used to wear a snapback a lot of the time even at home just to get it out of my face :lol: So I imagine a bun would be quite handy. Plus messy buns actually look really nice :top:
    Did you not tie your hair back? And they do

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.