Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys with long hair yes or no? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Interested what you gals think

ReputationRep:
    I would like to have this man's babies. http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net...urenDukoff.jpg
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Literally depends on what the guy looks like but generally overall yes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Know really some guys who have long hairs and looking good with it. So why not?

ReputationRep:
    Yes and no. It really depends on the guy and whether it suits him or not

ReputationRep:
    Not if its longer than mines. Also depends on his features. Definitely a NO for a guy with feminine features.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Definitely yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    This really, depends if they can pull it off. I tried growing mine out a couple years ago and I didn't like it at all aha, much more suited to shorter styles.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    This really, depends if they can pull it off. I tried growing mine out a couple years ago and I didn't like it at all aha, much more suited to shorter styles.
    How long did you grow it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i think i have a love/hate relationship with my hair some days love others i just miss that short hair where you can just leave it alone and it still looks decent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Not if its longer than mines. Also depends on his features. Definitely a NO for a guy with feminine features.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That make sense i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I would like to have this man's babies. http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net...urenDukoff.jpg
    I cant have his babies but i'd certainly admire him from a far
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Does this not go for another aaspects of appearance too? I don't know one aspect which is not linked to dependance.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Does this not go for another aaspects of appearance too? I don't know one aspect which is not linked to dependance.
    I guess but then again overall i like it.

ReputationRep:
    How long did you grow it?
    Down to the bottom of my neck! Not only did I realise that the longer it got the more I disliked it and the trend was likely to continue, it was also annoying just having it. I suppose girls just get used to having it all their lives :lol: but it's so annoying when you're not used to it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Down to the bottom of my neck! Not only did I realise that the longer it got the more I disliked it and the trend was likely to continue, it was also annoying just having it. I suppose girls just get used to having it all their lives :lol: but it's so annoying when you're not used to it.
    Yeah i guess it can be, personally i prefer my hair in a messy bun, less effort its out of your way

ReputationRep:
    The answer will always depend on what type of shoes he's wearing

Both long hair and short hair on a guy can be attractive- it depends on the style and on the guys personality.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i guess it can be, personally i prefer my hair in a messy bun, less effort its out of your way
    Yeah, I used to wear a snapback a lot of the time even at home just to get it out of my face :lol: So I imagine a bun would be quite handy. Plus messy buns actually look really nice :top:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I used to wear a snapback a lot of the time even at home just to get it out of my face :lol: So I imagine a bun would be quite handy. Plus messy buns actually look really nice :top:
    Did you not tie your hair back? And they do

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.