(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    And clearly not on TSR either.

So is it really you?
    Really who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    Really who?
    :awesome:

Or some other user who knew FrenchUnicorn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :awesome:

Or some other user who knew FrenchUnicorn?
    Evidently... I have my secrets

ReputationRep:
    It's funny actually, but I've seen a user called Man.bear.pig's name mentioned a lot and I'm surprised nobody has tagged him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    It's funny actually, but I've seen a user called Man.bear.pig's name mentioned a lot and I'm surprised nobody has tagged him.
    That's because he's a **** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    That's because he's a **** :rofl:
    Nobody seems able to explain much about him or her. I need someone to bring me up to speed.

I miss them but they don't miss me. Makes me feel stupid for thinking you can form a 'connection' to someone online :lol:
      Kinda useless the use of the word 'friend' on here. They're not your friends in the true sense of the word. Not really.

ReputationRep:
      Mal he was the biggest ****ing douchebag in the world but gosh I miss that ****

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by StrawbAri)
      I miss them but they don't miss me. Makes me feel stupid for thinking you can form a 'connection' to someone online :lol:
      Kinda useless the use of the word 'friend' on here. They're not your friends in the true sense of the word. Not really.

ReputationRep:
      I've been reading the old posts on the political philosophy forum and some users there I'd have want back for sure. Right-wing and left-wing alike. Now, political discussions are dominated by *******s whose basic view is that we should all be jumped up monkeys.

ReputationRep:
      It's not stupid, you can form a connection with someone online. Distance doesn't detract from liking someone, talking to them, sharing things, etc, etc.

ReputationRep:
      brokenlife ivy.98 whorace Xxsniperxx and some other folks who I've forgotten

(Original post by RainbowMan)
        It's not stupid, you can form a connection with someone online. Distance doesn't detract from liking someone, talking to them, sharing things, etc, etc.
        Not in the majority of my experiences unfortunately. Some people promise you and them have a legitimate connection but their actions afterwards proves it doesn't mean **** and you are still just a bunch of characters on a screen to them.
        And I'm not the only one.

(Original post by Willy Pete)

ReputationRep:
        Not in the majority of my experiences unfortunately. Some people promise you and them have a legitimate connection but their actions afterwards proves it doesn't mean **** and you are still just a bunch of characters on a screen to them.
        And I'm not the only one.

I'm gonna bet I've burned more than you and them combined by people who have betrayed my trust. And yet, I see no necessary connection between the two. The internet just makes it easier for people not to think of you or ignore you. It's easier to be an ******* online but there's no intrinsic connection between the two.
        • Political Ambassador
        • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by CoolCavy)
        You have your VMs and PMs turned off so I had to quote your last post to reply

---

Thanks, what makes you say that?
        • Political Ambassador
        • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by CoolCavy)
        Well thanks, kind of you to say

If you reply, please PM me so I don't have to do this again :lol:

ReputationRep:
        Ttingtox.

ReputationRep:
        Redflag99, controversial but funny

ReputationRep:
        I miss WoodyMKC, can't believe he went :cry:

oh wait

ReputationRep:
        @2+2=5
        He was the first TSR Prime Minister

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.