The Student Room Group

Anyone else find drunk women really creepy

Like asking man to take their group photo and ****. ewwww...cringe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnwarAli
Like asking man to take their group photo and ****. ewwww...cringe

A little bit, but I think it definitely depends on the level of drunkeness... it does get to the point I find that they're so drunk it's just quite funny, especially if they're wearing heals...
OP got rejected by a drunk girl guys.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
OP got rejected by a drunk girl guys.

This. There is nothing wrong with that unless the girls are coming on to you aggressively.
Super creepy.

there's only so much falling over in front of everyone and faces covered in dried up bits of vomit that one man can take before seeing any girl drunk makes he cringe and is the ultimate turn off :s-smilie:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Super creepy.

there's only so much falling over in front of everyone and faces covered in dried up bits of vomit that one man can take before seeing any girl drunk makes he cringe and is the ultimate turn off :s-smilie:

What about men? Picking a fight with anything that moves?

See. I can stereotype too. :h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

Yup. Mad ugly too.

People in clubs aren't very attractive typically. Although the good thing is that it makes those who are decent stick out and look better than the rest hehe.

And of course it's mad easy to get numbers so you can use that to gamble and hope that the person whose number you got is actually decent in normal non-club life...
Original post by TorpidPhil
Yup. Mad ugly too.

People in clubs aren't very attractive typically. Although the good thing is that it makes those who are decent stick out and look better than the rest hehe.

And of course it's mad easy to get numbers so you can use that to gamble and hope that the person whose number you got is actually decent in normal non-club life...

Actually, I've found people at the club to be alright. Provided that they don't act strange with me in the first place.
Reply 8
Actually, I've found people at the club to be alright. Provided that they don't act strange with me in the first place.

lol like you've ever been in a club- clowns aren't allowed int nightclubs. :u:
Nope, some men are worse!
I dont find them creepy at all. I dont tend to encounter that many. I do find it creepy to repeatedly post threads that are hostile to women though.
i just find them annoying and if it's the first time ive met this person then i assume they're obnoxious all the time and it takes a fair amount of normal conversation to get out of that category for me :biggrin:
When they're an alcoholic and so drunk they start
A) having a split personality going on
B) start having a seizure + panic attack saying they can't breath.

pretty creepy.
Reply 13
Creepy? Perhaps, but I'm used to it.

#GrowingUpWithAlcoholicParents
Coming from someone who works in a nightclub yes haha

'Mmmm I'm not a lesbian but you're sooooo hot like you're soooo hot can I touch your boobs?'

No, lady, touch your own.

Men are equally creepy though to be honest

Edit: *some men
Reply 15

Nah that just had to happen. You have your fight then get your kebab. It's how it works
Original post by Revie
Nah that just had to happen. You have your fight then get your kebab. It's how it works

Kebabs. :drool:
Reply 17
Kebabs. :drool:

Yeah mate, kebab
All the drunk girls I've ever met have been really nice to me idk
Reply 19
Drunk people tend to be annoying full stop, if you aren't drunk yourself. The solution is to always be drunk, I find. You will annoy others, naturally, but oh well.

Quick Reply

Latest