Maverick93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have received offers for Msc in Finance from Strathclyde,Bristol,Henley & Cranfield.
How is university of bristol as compared to Strathclyde
Which is the most prestigious university amongst them ?
Please reply urgently
Cranfield University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maverick93)
I have received offers for Msc in Finance from Strathclyde,Bristol,Henley & Cranfield.
How is university of bristol as compared to Strathclyde
Which is the most prestigious university amongst them ?
Please reply urgently
Hi,
Congratulations on your offers! I can't really offer you any advice on which is the most prestigious and obviously I am biased!. Cranfield doesn't generally appear in university ranking as we are exclusively postgraduate and many of the rankings take into account undergraduate students.

I can give you a few of our USPs for this course if that will help???...Our Finance MSc is ranked 1st in the UK for careers by the Financial Times (2016), you will be taught by faculty experts who have extensive industry experience. Our course is distinctive in covering the principles, tools and techniques of both finance and management, with an emphasis on how apply them in real work situation. Throughout the course you will have access to Bloomberg live financial news and data, and use real-world, international case studies to support your learning. Last year's graduates secured jobs companies including Barclays Investment Bank, Bloomberg, Bank Indonesia, Lloyds Banking Group, Credit Agricole, Diageo, Ernst & Young, Thomson Reuters, Toyota, UBS and Morgan Stanley.

Hope that helps - we have an open day on the 4th Feb if you want to come along and see for yourself, talk to staff and current students and get a feel for the uni.

Sophie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads