Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I met this guy in one of my groups for a uni project and he seemed really flirty from the start. We continued talking till he asked me to go over to help him. I went and by then we were talking 24/7 on snapchat and I thought he liked me as my friends were saying. He started wanting cuddles and pulling me closer till we ended up kissing and made out. After that he said he doesn't know what he wants and it's complicated. We haven't spoke for 3 weeks after that and when I did try and talk to him he always seems busy, not interested and is always partying and drinking.we also ended up arguing because he doesn't say anything, he just asks me questions all the time even when I ask him something he'll ask me. Did I do something wrong? He is my first kiss and I dunno I was hoping it would be something more than just a kiss. I've tried not thinking or talking to him but it's not working. I don't know what to do.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Amina190)
    So I met this guy in one of my groups for a uni project and he seemed really flirty from the start. We continued talking till he asked me to go over to help him. I went and by then we were talking 24/7 on snapchat and I thought he liked me as my friends were saying. He started wanting cuddles and pulling me closer till we ended up kissing and made out. After that he said he doesn't know what he wants and it's complicated. We haven't spoke for 3 weeks after that and when I did try and talk to him he always seems busy, not interested and is always partying and drinking.we also ended up arguing because he doesn't say anything, he just asks me questions all the time even when I ask him something he'll ask me. Did I do something wrong? He is my first kiss and I dunno I was hoping it would be something more than just a kiss. I've tried not thinking or talking to him but it's not working. I don't know what to do.
    I dont think you've done anything wrong doesnt sound like the nicest of guys to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I dont think you've done anything wrong doesnt sound like the nicest of guys to be honest.
    Thanks for replying, I guess I should jus forget about him and leave it.

ReputationRep:
    Some guys are like that, I don't wanna come across rude but I don't want you to waste your time either, it was just a little fun for him by the sounds of it. I've got friends like that and I used to be like that but just realize for next time to never do anything like that unless you know that its serious between you and the other person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmanM7)
    Some guys are like that, I don't wanna come across rude but I don't want you to waste your time either, it was just a little fun for him by the sounds of it. I've got friends like that and I used to be like that but just realize for next time to never do anything like that unless you know that its serious between you and the other person
    Yeah I've learnt my lesson.. believe me, never goin there again🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amina190)
    Yeah I've learnt my lesson.. believe me, never goin there again🙈
    Yeahhyeah as long as you don't carry on thinking about it, all will be good

good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmanM7)
    Yeahhyeah as long as you don't carry on thinking about it, all will be good

good luck x
    Yeah thank you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.