Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Business management and marketing from Bath, Liverpool, Swansea, Sussex and Exeter, and at the moment Bath is my first choice. If anyone could give me an insight into the course at Bath or just generally what Bath is like that would be really helpful
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Chris345)
    I have an offer for Business management and marketing from Bath, Liverpool, Swansea, Sussex and Exeter, and at the moment Bath is my first choice. If anyone could give me an insight into the course at Bath or just generally what Bath is like that would be really helpful
    I also applied for this course at Bath and I also applied at Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool and Newcastle and Bath is the only one that still didn't reply. When did you receive your offer?

ReputationRep:
    It was early October I think, I've heard Bath are usually really slow with replying though so I wouldn't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

It was early October I think, I've heard Bath are usually really slow with replying though so I wouldn't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, when did you apply then? I applied in December.

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer in a few days, but I think that was because I applied early, I know a few people that applied last year and they got their offers after a few months

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Chris,

Congratulations on your offer! I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath, in our first year we follow the same course so I have a very good understanding of Management with Marketing. To clarify, Management (3 and 4 years), International Management, and Management with Marketing group together for the first year so that we can all obtain a good foundation of business knowledge. In your second year your modules will become a lot more marketing specific, you will also focus on getting your placement.

I would suggest checking out my thread here on the Management courses. Additionally, you should have been invited (or will be shortly) to an offer holder day. If you could attend one of the days I would strongly suggest going, we provide a lot of information there and give tours of the campus so you can see how you will fit in.

I really enjoy studying here, I think that Bath provide amazing academics with so much support throughout. Lecturers are all incredibly approachable and are always willing to help, I think that you would recognise this at an offer holder day. Bath also provide support outside of academics for example with placement and personal development. The placements officers that we have for Management are exclusive to our courses, therefore they get to know us and build a relevant base of placements and contacts. My friends on the Marketing course are applying for their placements now, they have some really cool placements to apply for.

I hope that this helps, if you have any more specific questions do feel free to drop me a message on my thread (I check that every week).

Hayden

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.