Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Vote your favourite logo.... Watch

• View Poll Results: Which logo do you prefer?
    Logo 1
    24.24%
    Logo 2
    36.36%
    Logo 3
    39.39%

ReputationRep:
    If you dont want to read the whole thing, then please just vote which logo looks the best to you from the picture below. Thanks.

So, i want to create a small business where i sell handmade jewellery, clothes etc. I am planning to start this on Etsy, but i want to hopefully move onto my own website (and maybe store) in a few years once i find out whether or not it's successful on Etsy. I want the brand to be me (my name "Zakia". I have attached a picture with 3 designs. the 3rd one was created through a bunch of ideas put together on another thread, but i wanted it to be more simple and to the point so i cam up with 1 and 2, i want it to be purple (that's the theme i want to have).

Please vote your favourite, I kind of like 3 (i could use it without the name as the logo and if identity is required i could put the name in sometimes), but i also like number 1 (it's really simple, has my name, and flows into that fashion brand logos like new look, river island, michael kors etc.)
    Attached Images

• TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    2 is the most eye-catching, simple and bold.
    This technique is most effective out there already, take the Apple/Nike logos as an example.
    However this is for jewellery :hmmm::beard:...
    You should add a poll OP

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amefish)
    Thank you, Any particular reason? Feedback?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    Thank you, Any reasons?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minionzzz)
    Thank you, Any particular reason? Feedback?
    I think it looks the most professional! But the other logos are good too, sometimes a simplistic approach is the best way.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3 it's unique. There's no designs like that rn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    2 is the most eye-catching, simple and bold.
    This technique is most effective out there already, take the Apple/Nike logos as an example.
    However this is for jewellery :hmmm::beard:...
    You should add a poll OP
    Well, i did the 1st and 2nd based on big brand logos and i think they look more professional than the 3rd. I do want to do it for jewellery and clothes first but i wish to expand my product range in the future and based on that, do you still think 2 or another options.

Also i'm not sure how to do that

ReputationRep:
    I'd personally go with three. Not too sure about the colour palette though. I think you could have stronger purples, those are verging on more blueish tones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    3 it's unique. There's no designs like that rn.
    Do you think it'll compliment the brand the most

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, Any reasons?
    Looks more bold and thicc.
    And the other ones kinda look confusing, you gotta make out the name, but the third, it's just there for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysJSLewis)
    I'd personally go with three. Not too sure about the colour palette though. I think you could have stronger purples, those are verging on more blueish tones
    ok thank you, i'll take that on board, i'm not sure if you can tell but i wanted the 2 side boxes to be lighter, but i can change the colours anyway, thats fine, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Superman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    Looks more bold and thicc.
    And the other ones kinda look confusing, you gotta make out the name, but the third, it's just there for you...
    Thank you, alot have said 3, i think i'll use it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Well, i did the 1st and 2nd based on big brand logos and i think they look more professional than the 3rd. I do want to do it for jewellery and clothes first but i wish to expand my product range in the future and based on that, do you still think 2 or another options.

Also i'm not sure how to do that
    At the top of the thread near your first post - there is a tools tab
    Click on it and add a poll

Hmm, I think others are correct in saying the 3rd is most original, maybe create an option 4 without the writing? Would be interesting to see how it changes it?

Go with your instinct though OP, it is your business after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anfanny)
    Superman
    Haha, yh i'll just take his logo
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    3 cos i like geometrical shapes, it screams simplicity
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I like the second one as its classy and simple and not too in your face. If you want something more fun then the third one piques my interest too as it's bright and engaging.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.