Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Vote your favourite logo.... Watch

• View Poll Results: Which logo do you prefer?
    Logo 1
    24.24%
    Logo 2
    36.36%
    Logo 3
    39.39%

ReputationRep:
    2 or 3.

First looks amateur. Second looks professional. Third is the most eye-catching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minionzzz)
    Do you think it'll compliment the brand the most
    Yes but I think the colours could be bold. You could carry out primary market research in a shopping centre to get more votes btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    At the top of the thread near your first post - there is a tools tab
    Click on it and add a poll

Hmm, I think others are correct in saying the 3rd is most original, maybe create an option 4 without the writing? Would be interesting to see how it changes it?

Go with your instinct though OP, it is your business after all
    OK, thanks i'll try adding a poll.
    OP? sorry i dont know what that means lol
    And yh i think i may go with 3, alot of people have said that with valid reasons. thank you again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Yes but I think the colours could be bold. You could carry out primary market research in a shopping centre to get more votes btw.
    Ok, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    2. It's simple and clean. Did you take inspiration from the Zara logo? The Z looks similar.

ReputationRep:
    ok thank you, i'll take that on board, i'm not sure if you can tell but i wanted the 2 side boxes to be lighter, but i can change the colours anyway, thats fine, thanks
    I understand the inclination to use more pastel colours, as they do appear more sophisticated, but bolder colours are always more eye catching.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    x
    Hey

I like three because it's quite original and fitting to what you want to do with it. Would you like me to add a poll to this thread for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sh9)
    2. It's simple and clean. Did you take inspiration from the Zara logo? The Z looks similar.
    I didnt realise it looked similar, and no i literally took a font powerpoint, did the Z bi and the rest of the word on top of the Z

ReputationRep:
    the second one looks super professional, it's definitely something i'd see in a high end fashion retail store! keep it up and the best of luck to your business

ReputationRep:
    2, looks more premium and expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Hey

I like three because it's quite original and fitting to what you want to do with it. Would you like me to add a poll to this thread for you?
    Yes, please, i did try to put one in but it didnt seem to go on.
    And thank you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I really like 2 out of the choices in their current state. However, 3 would be the most ideal if only the colour palette was modified - it looks a bit default, in a Microsoft template or insert shapes style idek; the style doesn't fit together with the font.
    They are all conceptually sound though, and 1 & 2 look very nice and professional.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    OK, thanks i'll try adding a poll.
    OP? sorry i dont know what that means lol
    And yh i think i may go with 3, alot of people have said that with valid reasons. thank you again.
    :yy:
    Original poster
    That's ok! Best of luck with the business! Sounds really awesome
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    If you dont want to read the whole thing, then please just vote which logo looks the best to you from the picture below. Thanks.

So, i want to create a small business where i sell handmade jewellery, clothes etc. I am planning to start this on Etsy, but i want to hopefully move onto my own website (and maybe store) in a few years once i find out whether or not it's successful on Etsy. I want the brand to be me (my name "Zakia". I have attached a picture with 3 designs. the 3rd one was created through a bunch of ideas put together on another thread, but i wanted it to be more simple and to the point so i cam up with 1 and 2, i want it to be purple (that's the theme i want to have).

Please vote your favourite, I kind of like 3 (i could use it without the name as the logo and if identity is required i could put the name in sometimes), but i also like number 1 (it's really simple, has my name, and flows into that fashion brand logos like new look, river island, michael kors etc.)
    I'd say #2 but with colour variations (inc. purple) as well as the monochromatic one.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Yes, please, i did try to put one in but it didnt seem to go on.
    And thank you
    All done
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    If you dont want to read the whole thing, then please just vote which logo looks the best to you from the picture below. Thanks.

So, i want to create a small business where i sell handmade jewellery, clothes etc. I am planning to start this on Etsy, but i want to hopefully move onto my own website (and maybe store) in a few years once i find out whether or not it's successful on Etsy. I want the brand to be me (my name "Zakia". I have attached a picture with 3 designs. the 3rd one was created through a bunch of ideas put together on another thread, but i wanted it to be more simple and to the point so i cam up with 1 and 2, i want it to be purple (that's the theme i want to have).

Please vote your favourite, I kind of like 3 (i could use it without the name as the logo and if identity is required i could put the name in sometimes), but i also like number 1 (it's really simple, has my name, and flows into that fashion brand logos like new look, river island, michael kors etc.)
    Prefer 2 to 1 definitely. I would use both 2 and 3. Start with one, and use another one as a secondary logo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeingOnEarth)
    2, looks more premium and expensive.
    (Original post by aishatrbl)
    the second one looks super professional, it's definitely something i'd see in a high end fashion retail store! keep it up and the best of luck to your business
    That's what i thought too. If you take a look at 1 and 2 again, there is a slight different (and not just the colour). The rest of the word is in the corner for 1 and for 2 it's in the middle of the Z. I have started to think that the purple may not work well, but if i changed 1 to black again, would you still think 2 looks better (there would just be that slight difference of positioning)?

ReputationRep:
    yes, i do think that regardless of the positioning of the "akia", it'd look best in black. it looks more regal, defined and established as a logo

ReputationRep:
    Big letters are a bit naff IMO - think #3 will last better.

also probably an easier trademark to defend going forward - anyone could start embedding Zaxia or whatever in a big Z on counterfeit goods and rip off your brand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    I really like 2 out of the choices in their current state. However, 3 would be the most ideal if only the colour palette was modified - it looks a bit default, in a Microsoft template or insert shapes style idek; the style doesn't fit together with the font.
    They are all conceptually sound though, and 1 & 2 look very nice and professional.
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    I'd say #2 but with colour variations (inc. purple) as well as the monochromatic one.
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Prefer 2 to 1 definitely. I would use both 2 and 3. Start with one, and use another one as a secondary logo...
    I made a few modifications from the feedback.
    Number 1: i changed the colour pallete
    Number 2: I changed it back to black as most of you have said black looks more proffesional and expensive.
    Number 3: is the same

Between 2 and 3 there is a slight difference mainly in positioning of the rest of the name (just look close). Please vote again thanks
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.