Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Vote your favourite logo.... Watch

• View Poll Results: Which logo do you prefer?
    Logo 1
    24.24%
    Logo 2
    36.36%
    Logo 3
    39.39%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    Big letters are a bit naff IMO - think #3 will last better.

also probably an easier trademark to defend going forward - anyone could start embedding Zaxia or whatever in a big Z on counterfeit goods and rip off your brand.
    I didnt really think of that, thank you, i'll keep that in mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aishatrbl)
    yes, i do think that regardless of the positioning of the "akia", it'd look best in black. it looks more regal, defined and established as a logo
    Big letters are a bit naff IMO - think #3 will last better.

also probably an easier trademark to defend going forward - anyone could start embedding Zaxia or whatever in a big Z on counterfeit goods and rip off your brand.
    i made some modifications. i changed some colour palletes and stuff based on feedback. please vote again
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ^updated for the above post

Out of those, 1.
    3 would be good if the 'akia' wasn't so small (would require a very different form of Z)
    as it is the 'akia' in 3 would be hard to distinguish from a distance/when small on a letter/business card.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    All done
    Thank you, I'm not sure if you can do this, but do you mind to do another poll if thats possible because i've made some modifications to the designs?

ReputationRep:
    3 is gaudy and low class, 2 is elegant and respectable. Pick your target market and match it up that way.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minionzzz)
    Thank you, I'm not sure if you can do this, but do you mind to do another poll if thats possible because i've made some modifications to the designs?
    Sure I'll reset the poll and edit your original post!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    ^updated for the above post

Out of those, 1.
    3 would be good if the 'akia' wasn't so small (would require a very different form of Z)
    as it is the 'akia' in 3 would be hard to distinguish from a distance/when small on a letter/business card.
    Ok thank you. Would it be better if the 'akia' was as big as number 2

ReputationRep:
    Sure I'll reset the poll and edit your original post!
    Thank you so much
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much
    Poll reset appropriately

ReputationRep:
    i made some modifications. i changed some colour palletes and stuff based on feedback. please vote again
    You've wrecked your own poll! - it says I already voted and has greyed out the options.

you should start a fresh poll rather than changing the options half way through - how are you going to be able to interpret the answers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    3 is gaudy and low class, 2 is elegant and respectable. Pick your target market and match it up that way.
    My target market would be mainly teens and young adults.

age range of about 12-27. based on this information, do you still think 2 wouold be better?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    You've wrecked your own poll! - it says I already voted and has greyed out the options.

you should start a fresh poll rather than changing the options half way through - how are you going to be able to interpret the answers?
    Hey - I've reviewed the poll now - can you tell me which option you like and I'll add it there. Due to the nature of the software the forum uses I can't release your old vote, but I can manually add it (this won't affect new voters and I did change the votes so that they corresponded with the old poll too)

ReputationRep:

oh.... i'm so sorry, i really dont know how to use this site. shall i just start a new thread
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    oh.... i'm so sorry, i really dont know how to use this site. shall i just start a new thread
    No, don't worry about that. I've got this.

ReputationRep:
    My target market would be mainly teens and young adults.

age range of about 12-27. based on this information, do you still think 2 wouold be better?
    Go for affluent middle class teens/young adults, give the items an organic almost personalised feel and pick number 2. Sometimes it's not what you do, but the congruence with which everything fits together.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I made a few modifications from the feedback.
    Number 1: i changed the colour pallete
    Number 2: I changed it back to black as most of you have said black looks more proffesional and expensive.
    Number 3: is the same

Between 2 and 3 there is a slight difference mainly in positioning of the rest of the name (just look close). Please vote again thanks
    3 is still better than 2. 2 is annoying because it looks like your name is a shark. You can continue to use different colours on 1. It can be a range

ReputationRep:
    Go for affluent middle class teens/young adults, give the items an organic almost personalised feel and pick number 2. Sometimes it's not what you do, but the congruence with which everything fits together.
    Thank you, my highest votes are 1 and 2 so far from the new set, and 3 is definitely out, i feel like 1 is original and 2 is more professional.
    I feel like you actually know what you're on about and that im talking to some sort of professional, i like your ideas.

ReputationRep:
    No, don't worry about that. I've got this.
    Oh, ok thank you so much.

ReputationRep:
    Ok thank you. Would it be better if the 'akia' was as big as number 2
    I would say a little bigger than on 2.

ReputationRep:

EDIT: You've edited it, now I say pick number 3, you're not selling sharks.
    I'm so confused, why is everyone on about sharks, 2 other people have said it too.
    3 - the big Z with 'akia' in the middle?
    is that the one you deifnitely choose.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.