Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Vote your favourite logo.... Watch

• View Poll Results: Which logo do you prefer?
    Logo 1
    24.24%
    Logo 2
    36.36%
    Logo 3
    39.39%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    I would say a little bigger than on 2
    Wow, that it so cool.
    i think i'm starting to get confused with the numbers, but out of this exact picture that you made, which one is the one that you'd choose,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minionzzz)
    Thank you, my highest votes are 1 and 2 so far from the new set, and 3 is definitely out, i feel like 1 is original and 2 is more professional.
    I feel like you actually know what you're on about and that im talking to some sort of professional, i like your ideas.
    Oh behave

I'm not sure now you've made the edit, I have concerns over this shark vibe I'm getting, make a new thread between 2 and 3.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that it so cool.
    i think i'm starting to get confused with the numbers, but out of this exact picture that you made, which one is the one that you'd choose,
    The last one down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    Oh behave

I'm not sure now you've made the edit, I have concerns over this shark vibe I'm getting, make a new thread between 2 and 3.
    haha.

what does the shark vibe mean, lol.

Ok, yh i feel like this has gotten too long and confusing , i'll make a new one.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused, why is everyone on about sharks, 2 other people have said it too.
    3 - the big Z with 'akia' in the middle?
    is that the one you deifnitely choose.
    The end of the Z on 2 makes is look like a fin on AKIA.

ReputationRep:
    haha.

Ok, yh i feel like this has gotten too long and confusing , i'll make a new one.
    The top one XOR_'s picture looks like there is a little shark swimming around ready to bite. The thing is, if the middle one were bigger the AKIA part would be more clear so narrow it down to those two and let the public decide.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    haha.

I would suggest going away and having lunch. Come back and re-read the thread.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I made a few modifications from the feedback.
    Number 1: i changed the colour pallete
    Number 2: I changed it back to black as most of you have said black looks more proffesional and expensive.
    Number 3: is the same

Between 2 and 3 there is a slight difference mainly in positioning of the rest of the name (just look close). Please vote again thanks
    Number 2, of those choices, is highly preferable.

The first one just doesn't look right to me, it screams software company or graphic design - something IT related - rather than clothing or jewellery. I wouldn't purchase from a brand with that logo, it seems a bit amateur and middle school, this is not the impression that you want to convey.

ReputationRep:
    you have the same name as my aunt!
    where are you from?

i like 3 it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing

ReputationRep:
    The more I stare at them the more I like 2, it's just bold enough to show the AKIA part of the name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    where are you from?

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Number 2, of those choices, is highly preferable.

The first one just doesn't look right to me, it screams software company or graphic design - something IT related - rather than clothing or jewellery. I wouldn't purchase from a brand with that logo, it seems a bit amateur and middle school, this is not the impression that you want to convey.
    I;ve created a new thread and poll, there's too many pictures and confusion on this thread so i've moved it please have a look and thank you for your feedback. i undertsand what your saying about the software and graphic thing, i didnt realise it but i will consider it.

and thats so cool lol, and i'm from birmingham

ReputationRep:
    I like the third one a lot. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    where are you from?

(Original post by l'etranger)
    The more I stare at them the more I like 2, it's just bold enough to show the AKIA part of the name.
    (Original post by Reaver Daniels)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by #_#)
    I like the third one a lot. x
    Thank you all for your suggestions, the poll has a draw between 2 and 3 , i think i may use either one of them. Thank all for helping

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, 2! 3 is also nice, but 2 is easier on the eyes for me! It flows better

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.