Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by auburnstar)
    Thank you! I'm sure it'll be nice to know the breakdown of marks as well (3/4 of my subjects were old spec).

I was just writing my PS for music and I realised that I wrote 'this book was instrumental'. I'm wondering whether to keep this (unintentional) pun. xDD
    It's a rather subtle pun, so I think you could get away with it. We had a speaker at our college from Selwyn contradict himself on the use of jokes at least three times, so it's probably hit and miss. If it was me, I'd give you an interview haha

All my subjects were linear, so I have no clue where I did well apart from English coursework, so I'm really interested. My mum also wants to know how close I was to an A*... somethings are never good enough 😅

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.