Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I had my interview on January 4th and was informed that refusals will be given in around 2 to 3 weeks and offers will take a while longer as they want to wait until everyone is interviewed to make it fair. However I've noticed on this forum that people already have offers from 2015/2016 applicants and now I'm worrying I won't get an offer. Has anyone from this years applicants been given an offer yet? Or even a refusal.

ReputationRep:
    they are still interviewing as my interview is next week.so hung in there.Keep fingers crossed for you too.am dreading mine have no clue what to expect.any tips of getting ready?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Angelacsw;69660036]they are still interviewing as my interview is next week.so hung in there.Keep fingers crossed for you too.am dreading mine have no clue what to expect.any tips of getting ready

I would say from my interview, know the role of a nurse, know what qualities and attributes a nurse should have and familiarise yourself with the 6 Cs of nursing. I would also say try and relax, easier said than done I know but think of the interview process as your chance to show off what you've learned so far, life experiences, clinical experience and academic experience that all contribute to not only preparing you for university but making you a worthy candidate for the course. It's not really a test it's your chance to really sell yourself and show why you are worthy. The staff are very friendly and it is more relaxed than other interviews I've been to. Good luck I hope it goes well for you. x

ReputationRep:
    They don't give out offers until march for teeside. They told us this at the interview. Don't panic, no body I know has an offer yet and I had my interview beginning of December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurenm21)
    They don't give out offers until march for teeside. They told us this at the interview. Don't panic, no body I know has an offer yet and I had my interview beginning of December.
    Thank you for your reply, it's been a month since my interview so it looks as if I have made it through the definite refusal stage after my interview. Fingers crossed I'm still in the running x

ReputationRep:
    Don't be disheartened a girl on my course waited 5 weeks after her interview and she's just had a conditional offer yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nat_daines)
    Don't be disheartened a girl on my course waited 5 weeks after her interview and she's just had a conditional offer yesterday
    Thank you for your reply, was this for adult nursing at Teesside that she waited for?

ReputationRep:
    It's been 8 weeks since my interview. Are they starting to send out offers now?

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard anything but apparently they aren't giving out offers until March so I'm happy to wait for a change on UCAS because anything before March is likely to be a refusal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez2017)
    Thank you for your reply, was this for adult nursing at Teesside that she waited for?
    It was for mental health nursing she has had an offer for....I'm in for my interview tomorrow for adult so I'll be waiting till March for mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nat_daines)
    It was for mental health nursing she has had an offer for....I'm in for my interview tomorrow for adult so I'll be waiting till March for mine
    Good luck for tomorrow Hun x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any offers for adult nursing? I know some people who had interviews in early January who have been offered a place! I'm sick of waiting..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurennbxx)
    Has anyone had any offers for adult nursing? I know some people who had interviews in early January who have been offered a place! I'm sick of waiting..
    Yes quite a few people have had offers for adult nursing.I have had a conditional offer as well for adult nursing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelacsw)
    Yes quite a few people have had offers for adult nursing.I have had a conditional offer as well for adult nursing.
    I got my unconditional offer yesterday, so excited!! :-)))))))

ReputationRep:
    Well done hope I hear soon

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer yesterday so it looks like they are giving them out now xx

ReputationRep:
    I just received my unconditional offer yesterday so you should hear any day now x

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on the 2nd of February and received a conditional offer yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from the interviews on the 10th Feb had any offers???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez2017)
    I just received my unconditional offer yesterday so you should hear any day now x
    anyone going for pass summer university mathematics for teeside.Please?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.