iGCSE Maths Grade Boundaries, HELP. Watch

Woodsmx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm currently taking my iGCSE Maths exams, foundation tier - Mathematics A - 1F & 2F. i done my first paper last week which was paper 1F, I've been trying to look into the overall grade boundaries, but all it gives you is the pass rate needed for the single paper doesn't give you an overall score that you need for both of them, which has me under the impression you have to get above the certain mark for the pass rate on both papers, What I'm trying to find out is do both papers contribute to the overall score or are they marked as singles, so if you fail one and pass the other you still failed? or can you get say a score below the needed pass rate on one papers, but get a much higher mark on the second paper and once both added together surpass the overall pass rate of both tests added together would you get a c? Sorry if this is very confusing its pretty hard to explain, any help would be much appreciated!
marphill
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How was ur paper 1F , going to do today please advice
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Deorbiting
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For a C(grade 4) I believe you need around 120/200 over both exams since your doing foundation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (60)
21.82%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (93)
33.82%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
21.45%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (27)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (36)
13.09%

Watched Threads