Hi! I am looking for someone to move into my room at the very popular Byron Residence (city site) as soon as possible. The room is £146.37 per week, however I have already paid for this term which means you don't need to pay anything until April, just one instalment at £2132.82, which is an absolute bargain!!
- great location in city centre, situated above the Student Union and very close to shops, restaurants, supermarkets, clubs and cinema (Tesco, Victoria centre, Cornerhouse etc)
- across the street from the library and a 2 minute walk from uni (city site)
- ensuite bathroom with shower, single bed, desk, chair, desk light, bin, wardrobe, full length mirror, chest of drawers, shelves and even more storage space with modern interior and furnishings
- spacious kitchen/communal area shared with 4 lovely people who are really tidy and easy to get along with (1 girl and 3 guys)
- kitchen includes hobs, ovens, fridges and freezer, toaster, kettles, microwave, iron and ironing board, cleaning tools and plenty of cupboard space for food
- cleaner comes every week
- other facilities such as washing machines, lifts, 24hr reception and gym below in student union - in block A (room number: A4303) on 2nd floor
- room available from now until 27/07/17
Contact me for more details
Email: [email protected]
Turn on thread page Beta
Room available from january 2017! Byron accommodation city site! watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by pealea; 15-01-2017 at 17:13.
- 15-01-2017 16:15