Has Anyone done the Higher Business Management Prelim Yet?

Watch this thread
James26488
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello I just wanted to know if anyone has completed the Higher Business Management Prelim
studyranger
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
My business prelim is at the start of February. How far r u in the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
James26488
Rep:
(Original post by studyranger)
My business prelim is at the start of February. How far r u in the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
We have just started doing HR
studyranger
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Same here we have HR and finance to go then we r done. Have u guys had ur assignment yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
James26488
Rep:
Same here we have HR and finance to go then we r done. Have u guys had ur assignment yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
We are doing the assignment after the Prelims
studyranger
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Oh cool we have started it and r finishing it this week

Posted from TSR Mobile
James26488
Rep:
Oh cool we have started it and r finishing it this week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah i see that's nice what do you have to for this year assignment?
leoq8
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I had my prelim today. Was a lot better than expected but I found the case study to be really hard considering I am a crash so I had never experienced doing one before. I wrote 10+ pages, I think I've got at least a B.

We've already done all the units and we are on finance now but we are moving quite quick.

We are doing our assignment in February, actually kinda excited for it
James26488
Rep:
(Original post by leoq8)
I had my prelim today. Was a lot better than expected but I found the case study to be really hard considering I am a crash so I had never experienced doing one before. I wrote 10+ pages, I think I've got at least a B.

We've already done all the units and we are on finance now but we are moving quite quick.

We are doing our assignment in February, actually kinda excited for it
Did you do the P & N prelim and if so any hints would be appreciated
leoq8
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by James26488)
Did you do the P & N prelim and if so any hints would be appreciated
Nah, sorry our prelim was made by our own teachers.
James26488
Rep:
(Original post by leoq8)
Nah, sorry our prelim was made by our own teachers.
Alright thanks anyways
studyranger
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Pretty much the same as last year except u don't have to go into too much depth for ur intro and u have to put ur research methods in a table and make each advantage and disadvantage specific to ur source and make sure u mention an analytical tool like a SWOT analysis or something in ur intro u don't have to mention it again in the report but u can if u want

Posted from TSR Mobile
James26488
Rep:
Has anyone completed the P & N Higher Business Management
studyranger
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
For practice, does anyone know of any good websites with past paper questions?
aisha_school
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I did the prelim on Monday and it was okay. I will be soooooooooo happy if I even
get a B because I am crashing it this year so..
the case study is always the hardest but its easy when the answers are in the case study
studyranger
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have the model papers? If so could u post pics of them plz?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise