The Student Room Group

Ladies. Do you find East Asian/Oriental men attractive?

Poll

Do you find East Asian/Oriental men attractive?

I mean generally speaking and not just one or two celebrities. Unfortunately I get the feeling most women do not.

Scroll to see replies

Personally no
Generally no. I say this as an asian female. I don't even find east-asian celebs attractive, but that's just my preference. I also find K-pop boys highly unnattractive with their skinny bodies and makeup, they look so feminised. The only attractive "asian men" I have seen are those who are mixed/ part caucasian or models.
Reply 3
I hope so...

[scroll]:creep:[/scroll]
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes I do.
Yes. :smile: I'm pretty sure I've had more crushes on men of Asian and African descent than I've had on white men.
Oriental guy here. Don't mind me.. :ninja:
Yes
Original post by Divine Hedgehog
I mean generally speaking and not just one or two celebrities. Unfortunately I get the feeling most women do not.

This question is asked ebery other week. If you use the search engine you can see eberyone elses responses. Are you East Asian?
Reply 9
yes. not just celebrities, a lot of people who I've met irl who look east asian are attractive
This is the most redundant question ever - just like the similar ones.

If you ask on a forum like TSR - "do girls find dudes in bowler hats attractive?" you will get a whole bunch of girls who reply "o why yes, I really do"

In reality, however, you get those girls, and rock up to them in a bowler hat and they will very likely head for the door. It's plain and simple - you can comment on a forum without any responsibility, you don't have to follow through on anything.

The upshot is that you can find girls who will say "I don't find chinese dudes attractive" but, if you are a chinese dude and you meet these girls, I reckon half of them would get with you so long as you're not a complete trombone. The ones that say "I do find chinese dudes attractive" are just as likely to turn you down, simply because they don't mean it in the sense that you're asking it.

I have a friend who has a serious yellow fever problem, he loves Chinese girls - but that doesn't mean he loves *any* Chinese girl. He likes the good looking ones, obviously, and he'll take an average one over an average "other" girl. But that doesn't mean he'll get with a total heifer just because she's from Hong Kong. Well, not unless he's having a really dry spell...
Yes I do. Everyone has their preferences, so some will like them and some won't.
I do but the problem is most of them are short, if I find one that's like 5'9" or above then that would be great
Original post by Trinculo
The upshot is that you can find girls who will say "I don't find chinese dudes attractive" but, if you are a chinese dude and you meet these girls, I reckon half of them would get with you so long as you're not a complete trombone.

What makes you think these girls who say they don't find East Asian/oriental men attractive would get with one?
What makes you think these girls who say they don't find East Asian/oriental men attractive would get with one?

In the context of university, half of them just would, as long as the dude was in all other respects at least a normal guy.
I'm half east asian :smile:
Reply 16

you should have asked them if they have ever dated an east asian/oriental man and you would get a more accurate answer.

The poll results right now are looking very divorced from reality.
If you're attractive, you're attractive, race has nothing to do with it
Yes. I fancy my dentist who is half Chinese.

The reason why you aren't getting any isn't because your east asian.

Quick Reply

Latest