vividviolets
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I guess this is more of thing for me to make sure I revise and study enough and to keep goals, but I welcome any advice My goal is to get A*A*A* in my A levels despite not doing so well last year. And even though aiming for that is probably crazy, I don't care.
AS grades
D-chemistry
D-biology
C-maths
B-English language
vividviolets
Rep:
?
Today, I :
wrote out chemistry of p-block topic
began writing out adaptation for nutrition
wrote out instrumental analysis

vividviolets
Rep:
?
Tomorrow, I shall:
Write out Inheritance notes
Do a timed c3 mock
Write out reproduction in plants notes
bex.anne
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, i do chemistry biology and english language too. I did similarly bad to you aswell and am hoping to get straight A/s or A*s aswell. What exams boards are you on?
vividviolets
Rep:
?
(Original post by bex.anne)
Hey, i do chemistry biology and english language too. I did similarly bad to you aswell and am hoping to get straight A/s or A*s aswell. What exams boards are you on?
WJEC, what about you?
vividviolets
Rep:
?
Yesterday:
wrote out inheritance notes
started c3 paper
vividviolets
Rep:
?
Yesterday I :
Did a BY4 past paper
wrote out 1 page of musculoskeletal
revised unit 2 chemistry

I've decided to start doing a past paper a week for each exam I am going to sit to make sure I don't forget stuff and dedicate 2 hours of revision a day to going over stuff, so about half an hour per subject. I hope I stick to this because everyone keeps telling resitting 6 exams is a big task and making a big deal out of it so I hope I can succeed at this.
vividviolets
Rep:
?
So tired, just feeling drained. Done a ch4 past paper.Hopefully I'll feel better and do better tomorrow
malaikaxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey,

I am an AS student and im so glad to have found someone that wants to do just as good as me. I am aiming for

A - SOCIOLOGY
A - DUTCH
A - ENGLISH LITERATURE

my AS exams are on March 27th and i think this is a great way to get motivation for progress to be made.
malaikaxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by vividviolets)
So tired, just feeling drained. Done a ch4 past paper.Hopefully I'll feel better and do better tomorrow
Furthermore its a healthy competition to avoid procrastination and grow results. Are you in?

I promise to update daily ... if fact ill download the TSR app asap to avoid forgetting.

We will compare the amount of work each one of us does and try to do more than the day before (:
vividviolets
Rep:
?
(Original post by malaikaxx)
Hey,

I am an AS student and im so glad to have found someone that wants to do just as good as me. I am aiming for

A - SOCIOLOGY
A - DUTCH
A - ENGLISH LITERATURE

my AS exams are on March 27th and i think this is a great way to get motivation for progress to be made.
Sounds like a cool idea, to motivate each other
vividviolets
Rep:
?
This evening, I shall do an Chem 2 paper closed book and timed in order to gauge where I am with it and I shall do a c2 paper aswell to also gauge where I am with it. If I have time I'm hoping to also make a reaction mind map for my as chemistry
vividviolets
Rep:
?
Today I'm finally going to tidy my room and organize my notes properly as I feel this is holding me back. Then I'm aiming to do a c1 and a c2 paper, as well as finding some epic study resources from the tsr revision section.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (45)
40.54%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
18.92%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (6)
5.41%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
9.01%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (9)
8.11%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (8)
7.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
10.81%

Watched Threads