Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Grow my grades Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I guess this is more of thing for me to make sure I revise and study enough and to keep goals, but I welcome any advice My goal is to get A*A*A* in my A levels despite not doing so well last year. And even though aiming for that is probably crazy, I don't care.
    AS grades
    D-chemistry
    D-biology
    C-maths
    B-English language

ReputationRep:
    Today, I :
    wrote out chemistry of p-block topic
    began writing out adaptation for nutrition
    wrote out instrumental analysis

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow, I shall:
    Write out Inheritance notes
    Do a timed c3 mock
    Write out reproduction in plants notes

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i do chemistry biology and english language too. I did similarly bad to you aswell and am hoping to get straight A/s or A*s aswell. What exams boards are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex.anne)
    Hey, i do chemistry biology and english language too. I did similarly bad to you aswell and am hoping to get straight A/s or A*s aswell. What exams boards are you on?
    WJEC, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday:
    wrote out inheritance notes
    started c3 paper

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I :
    Did a BY4 past paper
    wrote out 1 page of musculoskeletal
    revised unit 2 chemistry

I've decided to start doing a past paper a week for each exam I am going to sit to make sure I don't forget stuff and dedicate 2 hours of revision a day to going over stuff, so about half an hour per subject. I hope I stick to this because everyone keeps telling resitting 6 exams is a big task and making a big deal out of it so I hope I can succeed at this.

ReputationRep:
    So tired, just feeling drained. Done a ch4 past paper.Hopefully I'll feel better and do better tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I am an AS student and im so glad to have found someone that wants to do just as good as me. I am aiming for

A - SOCIOLOGY
    A - DUTCH
    A - ENGLISH LITERATURE

my AS exams are on March 27th and i think this is a great way to get motivation for progress to be made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vividviolets)
    So tired, just feeling drained. Done a ch4 past paper.Hopefully I'll feel better and do better tomorrow
    Furthermore its a healthy competition to avoid procrastination and grow results. Are you in?

I promise to update daily ... if fact ill download the TSR app asap to avoid forgetting.

We will compare the amount of work each one of us does and try to do more than the day before (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malaikaxx)
    Hey,

I am an AS student and im so glad to have found someone that wants to do just as good as me. I am aiming for

A - SOCIOLOGY
    A - DUTCH
    A - ENGLISH LITERATURE

my AS exams are on March 27th and i think this is a great way to get motivation for progress to be made.
    Sounds like a cool idea, to motivate each other

ReputationRep:
    This evening, I shall do an Chem 2 paper closed book and timed in order to gauge where I am with it and I shall do a c2 paper aswell to also gauge where I am with it. If I have time I'm hoping to also make a reaction mind map for my as chemistry

ReputationRep:
    Today I'm finally going to tidy my room and organize my notes properly as I feel this is holding me back. Then I'm aiming to do a c1 and a c2 paper, as well as finding some epic study resources from the tsr revision section.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.