Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Row B, simply because I'd probably find it harder to find clothes that fit if I had the Row A body.

ReputationRep:
    This is something which really interests me, the disconnect between what men think women want and what they actually want as well as the disconnect between what women think men want and what men actually want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    This is something which really interests me, the disconnect between what men think women want and what they actually want as well as the disconnect between what women think men want and what men actually want.
    I personally think it's a bit silly to generalise what a group of people want since within that group, different individuals would be attracted to different things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I personally think it's a bit silly to generalise what a group of people want since within that group, different individuals would be attracted to different things.
    If you don't accept generalisations, then I presume you don't ever use modern medicine which is based on the results of empirical studies and confidence intervals.

To illustrate the point

Spoiler:
    Show

Lots of guys would consider this man attractive and aspire to look like him, but he looks extremely homosexual rather than looking like a female sexual fantasy.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgbody2.jpg (494.9 KB)

ReputationRep:
    A
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If you don't accept generalisations, then I presume you don't ever use modern medicine which is based on the results of empirical studies and confidence intervals.

To illustrate the point

Spoiler:
    Show

Lots of guys would consider this man attractive and aspire to look like him, but he looks extremely homosexual rather than looking like a female sexual fantasy.
    Lmao :rofl: that made me laugh, I'm not particularly attracted to him tbh. He's like one of those guys who goes on lads holidays and has slick back hair and thinks he's so cool

ReputationRep:
    Row B

ReputationRep:
    which ones resembles you

ReputationRep:
    A is my choice. Both to have if I was a girl and attracted to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Lmao :rofl: that made me laugh, I'm not particularly attracted to him tbh. He's like one of those guys who goes on lads holidays and has slick back hair and thinks he's so cool
    Lots of guys would think he's an absolute pussy slaying god because of the muscles, but actually aside from his wide shoulders, he's very feminine with the ear piercings, hairless chest like a baby, generic face and bubblicious titties. Also there is no context, he could literally be working minimum wage in a gas station.

ReputationRep:
    Row A looks like iskra lawrence or whatever her name is.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Lots of guys would think he's an absolute pussy slaying god because of the muscles, but actually aside from his wide shoulders, he's very feminine with the ear piercings, hairless chest like a baby, generic face and bubblicious titties. Also there is no context, he could literally be working minimum wage in a gas station.

http://i47.tinypic.com/fyzccw.jpg what do you think of this alphamale?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    Looks like my dad lmao

ReputationRep:
    Stubble, guns, steely eyes, doesn't look poor. 10/10
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Row A definitely, real men like em thick. Only ponces go for women who look like they're on heroin.
    You made me spit water out of my mouth. lmfao

ReputationRep:
    Girl in the bottom right is my favourite. Since she's in gym clothes and works out lol.

but ye wouldn't mind the top row sitting on my face :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:

To illustrate the point

Spoiler:
    Show

I see your point. :rofl: But your point also reaffirms mine; perhaps men shouldn't make assumptions that all women are attracted to massive macho men and aspire to be that way?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Looks like my dad lmao
    sheeeiiii

I want to create a poll about chest hair vs bare chest. Kinda gay tho

Stubble, guns, steely eyes, doesn't look poor. 10/10
    >doesn't look poor
    >presuming because he's white

white priv is showing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I see you're point. :rofl: But your point also reaffirms mine; perhaps men shouldn't make assumptions that all women are attracted to massive macho men and aspire to be that way?
    Gay male fantasies are not macho.

>doesn't look poor
    >presuming because he's white

white priv is showing
    You know me better than that, the first guy was white and looked poor as hell.

ReputationRep:
    sheeeiiii

I want to create a poll about chest hair vs bare chest. Kinda gay tho
    Do it. :teehee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.