The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Uxbridge £495 (bills included) 1 months deposit + £95 admin fee

My girlfriend is looking for someone to take over her student accommodation ASAP.

Spareroom Post

I am graduating and sadly leaving my lovely house on the 24th January 2017.
It is a big 6 bed town house in Cowley, right opposite Brunel Uni and only a 10minute bus ride or 30minute walk to Bucks New University.
As you walk into the house there is the shared kitchen and living space, with a brand new smart tv provided by the landlord! Also on the middle floor is one bedroom. As you go upstairs there is 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and over bath shower, bedroom 1 is the bedroom at the front of the house and is the one available.
On the bottom floor there are 3 bedrooms and one shower room.
Currently there are 5 socialable and welcoming student nurses at various stages and different fields all studying at Bucks New University in the Uxbridge town centre.
The landlord is very good and will get things sorted when needed, the property is managed by Nupad, the lettings agent across the main road.

The landlord will need £95 for admin fees and setting up the tenancy agreement. And the usual two months rent (£495 as a deposit and £495 as a months rent in advance).

See link below for pictures (penguins not included :smile:).

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/middlesex/cowley/6778192

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending