Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I having a lot of difficultyou deciding which university would be best suited to me for this subject. I belive the predominate reason for this is this fact that it could only get any better if I were accepted by either oxford or cambridge(unfortunately not).There couse structure appears very similair but there are some definite advantage to each one.For example, imperial is in the top 10 univerities in the word and is considered world leading in physics, but it may be difficult for me to live in London; while Durham, not quite as prestigious, has the wonderful collegiate system with accomodation for the duration of your study.

I just wanted to gain some perspective and would like to hear from others what their opinion on the matter is.

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely go for Imperial (If you can afford living in London of course).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotKidding)
    I'd definitely go for Imperial (If you can afford living in London of course).
    What would you say makes it better?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.