Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is bath night life good
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Benedict_18)
    Is bath night life good
    Moved into the University of Bath section.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benedict_18)
    Is bath night life good
    Hi,

I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath. I feel that the nightlife here is good, there are very popular University of Bath night at clubs every night (apart from Sunday). The university also host two very large and cheap club nights on campus (Wednesday and Saturday), which is very convenient, safe and great fun.

Bath is a relatively small city, so the club size is typically slightly smaller than what you would find in larger cities such as Bristol. Societies often host trips to Bristol clubs and provide transport back at a low cost if that interests you. I have seen on these forums that some people like to make a big deal about Bath nightlife, I have never known a student here to be bothered by it. What is nice about Bath is that you could probably go to a club on your own and find lots of people that you know there. In the much bigger cities, this would probably be a lot less likely.

Do consider other areas outside of clubs however, Bath is a World Heritage city and has some amazing bars that are a great place to relax with friends. Additionally, in the day time there are a lot of shops, tea rooms, and tourist attractions. Check out the Leap List for some cool things to do while you are studying in Bath!

I hope this helps,
    Hayden

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.