Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for accommodation at CCCU but i'm not sure which one to go for. I'm looking at Parham Road, Petros Court and St. Georges Centre but i'm leaning towards St. Georges Centre at the moment. Any opinions?!?!

ReputationRep:
    If I get my offer after my interview, I'm going to go for st George's. It was lovely for uni halls, 5 minute straight walk into the town, close to my course classrooms. Plus the bar is right Infront of the halls, where could we go wrong?! 😂

ReputationRep:
    Woww sounds great! What are you gonna study?
    (Original post by mdc31)
    If I get my offer after my interview, I'm going to go for st George's. It was lovely for uni halls, 5 minute straight walk into the town, close to my course classrooms. Plus the bar is right Infront of the halls, where could we go wrong?! 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethany_may)
    Woww sounds great! What are you gonna study?
    Primary education, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdc31)
    Primary education, how about you?
    Ooh cool, i'm doing something kinda similar... early childhood studies

ReputationRep:
    Ooh cool, i'm doing something kinda similar... early childhood studies
    Yeah pretty similar! St George's would probably be closest for your lessons then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdc31)
    Yeah pretty similar! St George's would probably be closest for your lessons then
    Ah thanks for letting me know 😊 that helps a lot. I should probably make a visit and have a look for myself

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks for letting me know 😊 that helps a lot. I should probably make a visit and have a look for myself
    Yeah, just see what one appeals too you the most! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Petros is expensive, and theyre militant about signing people in and out. Avoid Parham Road and Pin Hill if you value your sleep, Theyre both overpriced noisy bedsits that charge way more than they're worth.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.