Turn on thread page Beta

student finance eligibility watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i want to ask my eligibility for student finance. I studied my nursing degree in the Philippines and became a registered nurse. I have been granted for indefinite leave to remain last year and I want to study nursing here in UK as this is the only way for me to become a nurse here. I am not sure if I can qualify to get financial support due to my previous studies.

Thank you for your help
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Did you complete your degree?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did. I graduated with bachelor degree and passed board exam to be a qualified nurse in the Philippines..
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi vicky1421

If you already hold the nursing degree, we would not be able to fund you to do another one. If the qualification you did is not equivalent to the one you want to do, you may be able to get funding.
    You would likely need to send us evidence of the qualification you gained and its equivalent using NARIC: https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/

Thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.