Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm sick and my health is declining. My doctor wants me to go for a bunch of tests but for each one, I would have to skip a class. What should I do?? Blow off the appointments or should I consider taking a leave of absence from school?

ReputationRep:
    Go to the appointments health before education

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by jesslucky78)
    Hey, I'm sick and my health is declining. My doctor wants me to go for a bunch of tests but for each one, I would have to skip a class. What should I do?? Blow off the appointments or should I consider taking a leave of absence from school?
    You got to look after number one which is yourself, go to the doctors seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna be much use in class if your body's in a bad way. Go get yourself checked out
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslucky78)
    Tell your school you have an appointment/ appointments and go to them. You can always ask what you would be missing and go through it later if you are that worried or will be missing a lot. It's an acceptable reason to be missing class and your health is more important than your education. You could end up missing far more school if you don't work out what this is and keep getting worse and you can always look at what you missed another time. You can even re-take exams. You can't go back in time and fix health issues though.

Hope all your tests go well and your health improves soon

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.