Relationships Watch

Connormarston20
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
There is this girl who i know personally. Shes in year 11 and im in year 9 we are really close. She asked me out last night but i said no because i was afraid of what my parents would say. What should i do? I really like her and i feel like i cant ask her out.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Connormarston20)
There is this girl who i know personally. Shes in year 11 and im in year 9 we are really close. She asked me out last night but i said no because i was afraid of what my parents would say. What should i do? I really like her and i feel like i cant ask her out.
What do you think your parents would it say? Do you think it wouldn't work out due to religious or cultural issues?

(You can always try in secret...)
sunshine774
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Connormarston20)
I'd feel really weird if I was in yr 11 and I dated a yr 9... But why do you think your parents would disagree?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (125)
17.83%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.27%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (121)
17.26%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (68)
9.7%
How can I be the best version of myself? (214)
30.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise