Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melodylucia)
    Anyone received the form yet??
    You dont have to wait to recieve the form to fill it out. You can find it on their website and submit it (its an online NAI form).
    The deadline is 10th Nov.

hey maybe join our whatsapp 2018 medicine entry chat too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melodylucia)
    Anyone received the form yet??
    Haven't gotten the form yet, but it should be sent out in the next few days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobwibbles)
    You dont have to wait to recieve the form to fill it out. You can find it on their website and submit it (its an online NAI form).
    The deadline is 10th Nov.

hey maybe join our whatsapp 2018 medicine entry chat too?
    we can fill it out anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milky_Way)
    we can fill it out anyway?
    Yes you can. It is on their website.

Maybe join our whatsapp medicine 2018 entry group too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecds)
    Quick question. For the NAI form experience in a caring role section I'm not sure what to write. I've volunteered with home visits and support for three years and volunteered at a residential home for 6 months (the latter example was a year ago though). However, I want to write more about my current job as a mental health support worker. I give meds and deal with a lot more challenging stuff in my current job but I know it's not particularly mainstream and I'm not sure whether it will be an issue because I'm paid for it. Any suggestions what I should do?
    You have 1100 characters so you can mention more than one experience and provide reflection to show that you have a broad base of work experience. Maybe start off with your home visits work experience if you think that is the most suitable and then complement it by talking about your mental health work to show that you have an appreciation of both mental and physical healthcare.

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved email for NAI form!

Join our whatsapp guys?

ReputationRep:
    Just received it too!

ReputationRep:

Join our whatsapp guys?
    Yes please!

ReputationRep:
    Received the form, now it's about filling all of it in

ReputationRep:

Join our whatsapp guys?
    shoot me a PM and I'd be willing to join too
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t10r)
    shoot me a PM and I'd be willing to join too
    What’s the name of the what’s app group please?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone not have anything at all from Manchester? It's nearly two weeks, and all the others came back immediately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobbyfloater)
    Does anyone not have anything at all from Manchester? It's nearly two weeks, and all the others came back immediately.
    You should have recieved an Email about the NAI form?
    I have and a few others have.
    Deadline is 10th Nov make sure to complete it (find the online form on their site too)

ReputationRep:
    For the 'experience in a caring role' section of the NAI form, would volunteering for a dementia day care centre count as 'medical experience' or 'community work'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khookie)
    For the 'experience in a caring role' section of the NAI form, would volunteering for a dementia day care centre count as 'medical experience' or 'community work'?
    Both but I'd put it as medical experience

ReputationRep:
    I got 1A* 3As 5 B but I’m predicted A*A*A in biology chemistry and psychology do I even have a chance of getting an interview in Manchester university ?

ReputationRep:
    Also
    (Original post by SK???)
    I got 1A* 3As 5 B but I’m predicted A*A*A in biology chemistry and psychology do I even have a chance of getting an interview in Manchester university ?
    Also I’m volunteering at a care home and been there for a year , and does anyone know where to get hospital placement from if you live in Manchester anybody ??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SK???)
    Hey!
    What are your other stats like, like UKCAT and work experience/volunteering?
    If your UKCAT score is within the top 1/3, then you could increase your chances of interview significantly!

ReputationRep:
    I
    (Original post by MezmorisedPotato)
    Hey!
    What are your other stats like, like UKCAT and work experience/volunteering?
    If your UKCAT score is within the top 1/3, then you could increase your chances of interview significantly!
    I got a band 2 in ukcat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SK???)
    I

I got a band 2 in ukcat
    as in what ukcat score did u get

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.