The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Offer from January interview after being put on hold. Congratulations to all other offer holders! And good luck to those waiting to hear back
Offer at 1.25 pm but was in my junk folder! Had my interview on the 7th Feb so happy right now:u: Good luck to all those waiting to hear back:smile:
Offer! But nothing on track yet so I have no idea what the grades are for my offer lol. Anyone else in the same position?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by _stella
Offer! But nothing on track yet so I have no idea what the grades are for my offer lol. Anyone else in the same position?

Yes me too:smile:
Will they still give out more offers next week? Getting really worried.
Offer earlier today! Interviews early January and put on hold...
Got an offer!!! Received it at 1:25 but only just saw it now because it was in my junk mail
Check your junk mail guys - it might be in there!
Reply 988
Any international students had any offers yet?? I am really worried now..
Got an offer too at 13.37. Interview on 7th of feb.
I had my interview on February 6th and still haven’t heard... getting worried as it’s either Manchester or a gap year
Original post by Dubbb

Had my interview back in Jan. Got my offer within 4 days :smile:
Original post by Dubbb

Same as @AspiringSword
Reply 993
Original post by AspiringSword
Had my interview back in Jan. Got my offer within 4 days :smile:

Original post by Milky_Way

Well done!! I did my interview on the 7th of January, they put me on hold and haven’t heard back since:frown:
Sorry but are you EU or international?? And did you do the mmi in Manchester or your own country?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 994
Was wondering if we should make a group on Facebook or group chat for graduates with offers?
Original post by Dubbb
Well done!! I did my interview on the 7th of January, they put me on hold and haven’t heard back since:frown:
Sorry but are you EU or international?? And did you do the mmi in Manchester or your own country?

International, I had my interview in Malaysia
Original post by SPatel624
Offer from January interview after being put on hold. Congratulations to all other offer holders! And good luck to those waiting to hear back

Same here! I was put on hold after an early January interview and just received my offer this morning. So happy, and congratulations to you!
Original post by freefalling_
Same here! I was put on hold after an early January interview and just received my offer this morning. So happy, and congratulations to you!

Thank you!
OFFER!!! Interview was on February 13th! Good luck guys!
They sent out offers on a saturday???

Latest

Trending

Trending