Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to travel through Europe within the next few months but have no idea where to start. My friend was coming but he recently pulled out so now if I go it will be alone which isn't really a problem, however I am struggling to find 'mini adventures' in the places I want to visit. For example I want to visit Greece but can't find any tours to pre-book that take you between the islands when you arrive there. Is this a thing? any help or advice from experience would be grateful

ReputationRep:
    I done the whole backpacking around Europe solo and loved it! As for Greek islands it most definitely is a thing- check out Contiki and Topdeck to begin with. Both offer Greek island hopping tours where you'd meet plenty of like minded young people however the prices they charge are extortionate. There is of course normal ferries between islands and hostels on the popular islands where you would meet people.

Hope I helped

ReputationRep:
    The Greek Islands are spectacular you are going to have an amazing time There are lots of tours of Greece available to pre-book, check G Adventures, Contiki, Topdeck etc. You might want to search and compare Europe tours to see if you find a tour which visits multiple destinations. Have fun

ReputationRep:
    Europe is one of the most common trip destination for many people and for many good reason.The breadth and volume of art, culture and perhaps most importantly other travelers is second to none.You can decide where you want to go. This is the hardest part of the planing process.Most people have a limited amount of time to travel, so focusing on your top desires is key. Don't make your travel plans too rigid. You will want the ability to take an extra day or follow your new friends to a destination you hadn't previously thought of.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.