Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all, I am looking for a female tenant.

    Union State Accommodation (previously known as Victoria Halls) it is in the city centre of Nottingham, it is about a 5-7minute walk to Nottingham Trent University.
    I have a room available in Union State
    It is En-suite room in a 5 bedroom cluster flat. Sharing the communal and kitchen with 4 other females.

    If you are interested, please contact me ASAP.
    Thank you.

University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.