Turn on thread page Beta

Which canadian university is best for faculty of arts? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Upper Sixth and am in my final year of A Levels, I have applied to UBC, UOFT and Mcgill in Canada as well as through UCAS. I am predicted AAB and have recieved offers from UBC and UOFT so far. I have visited all the unis except Mcgill and am still undecided as to which of the three would be best.

I liked UBC due to the city of Vancouver and its natural surroundings and the fact that there are so many opportunities to do outdoor activities. However UofT has a higher world ranking and Toronto is still a great city. Mcgill was a last minute application but I've only heard good things about it and I feel like it would be a different experience to the other two and that Montreal would be a greater contrast to London.

Providing I get an offer from Mcgill, which one of three would you guys recommend? (based on enjoyment and reputation)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.