Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Upper Sixth and am in my final year of A Levels, I have applied to UBC, UOFT and Mcgill in Canada as well as through UCAS. I am predicted AAB and have recieved offers from UBC and UOFT so far. I have visited all the unis except Mcgill and am still undecided as to which of the three would be best.

I liked UBC due to the city of Vancouver and its natural surroundings and the fact that there are so many opportunities to do outdoor activities. However UofT has a higher world ranking and Toronto is still a great city. Mcgill was a last minute application but I've only heard good things about it and I feel like it would be a different experience to the other two and that Montreal would be a greater contrast to London.

Providing I get an offer from Mcgill, which one of three would you guys recommend? (based on enjoyment and reputation)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.