Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When Does University Finish For Final Years? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am in final year, do we finish earlier this year?

ReputationRep:
    We don't know which university you go to, so no one can tell you. Look up the university calendar on your uni website, it'll tell you when you finish. I personally don't finish any earlier even though I'm in my final year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necabo)
    As above, we have no way of knowing. Your year will probably end like your first and second years, with the end of your exams. Your uni will have a set exam period. Probably won't be any different to previous years.
    • Very Important Poster

It depends what you mean by finish and for what purpose.

Last exam is when you cease to be obligated to turn up.
    Last day of the semester is when you cease to be a student.
    Finish earlier? I shouldnt think so, as said look it up on your uni website. We dont know what uni you are at.

ReputationRep:
    I finish before Easter then i'm completely done...it varies by uni..

ReputationRep:
    It'll depend on the modules you're doing, if your final semester comprises of coursework based modules and your dissertation then yes it's likely you'll finish early. Unis also tend to schedule final year exams slightly earlier on in the exam period so you might finish a week earlier than other people in that case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necabo)
    not really no

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.