Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your hygiene routine? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How clean are you? There's this girl on my hockey team who smells SO bad so I hope she reads this and gets ideas!!!

Morning:
    Wash face, brush hair, flannel to clean underarms, deodrant, moisturiser, perfume, mascara, brush teeth: floss and mouthwash.

During day:
    Deodrant, brush my teeth after lunch if at home, spritz of perfume

After school:
    Shower and use loofah/ cloth to clean my body and I use the simple body wash. I wash my hair every two days and I use the Alberto balsam coconut and lychee with conditioner - smells SO good!

Cut nails, and brush to clean under them

The products I use:
    Deodrant: sure bright bouquet - works a charm and smells amazing

Face wash: Boots cold cream

Soap bar: dove beauty cream bar

Hand wash: pears

Toothpaste/mouthwash: Colgate and Listerine

Tell me your routine

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I think the girl would appreciate it if you told her up front. Brutal honesty is what I honour:

Morning: Brush teeth, wash face and moisturise (Ain't nobody got time for makeup)

During day: Mints (I don't really like gum, on the account of the rubbing of my vocal chords)

Evening: Shower, and wash hair. Brush teeth, Mouthwash, moisturise w/ baby oil (I find it keeps your skin super soft!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissBeautyUK)
    How clean are you? There's this girl on my hockey team who smells SO bad so I hope she reads this and gets ideas!!!

Morning:
    Wash face, brush hair, flannel to clean underarms, deodrant, moisturiser, perfume, mascara, brush teeth: floss and mouthwash.

During day:
    Deodrant, brush my teeth after lunch if at home, spritz of perfume

After school:
    Shower and use loofah/ cloth to clean my body and I use the simple body wash. I wash my hair every two days and I use the Alberto balsam coconut and lychee with conditioner - smells SO good!

Cut nails, and brush to clean under them

The products I use:
    Deodrant: sure bright bouquet - works a charm and smells amazing

Face wash: Boots cold cream

Soap bar: dove beauty cream bar

Hand wash: pears

Toothpaste/mouthwash: Colgate and Listerine

Tell me your routine
    Morning:
    During day:
    After school:

The products I use:

Face wash:

Soap bar:

Hand wash:

Toothpaste: Colgate

ReputationRep:
    Yes!
    I use baby oil too when my skin is damp and I rub it in - it works a charm!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.