Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many times have you been late for school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ever

I think once over slept woke up at 08.45 , got there about 09.10 , about 15 minutes late

ReputationRep:
    When I was in year 7-10 I would be late 2-3 times a year simply because I hated school. I've cleaned up my act thankfully, but

ReputationRep:
    Some things are better left unsaid :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe like 4-5 times a year. Same reason as saharan_skies to be honest. But have also started fixing myself 😅

ReputationRep:
    honestly like 3 times a week, if not daily
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I had the record in secondary school with 79 lates in a year. Now I am late about 3 or 4 times a week.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Dunno; a few hundred.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tbh like twice, stuck in traffic but I have top attendance
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Way too much, usually around once a week. I'm a "good kid" though so most of the time they don't actually record me as late

ReputationRep:
    I'll be late tomorrow.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Conceited)
    I'll be late tomorrow.
    This.

I'm basically late every morning because I start at 7:30 am.....:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Only a few times from yr 7-11. Once in sixth form. I get anxious if I'm late

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you mean by late?
    Around 5 minutes?

Pretty much everyday. I only live 10 mins away and usually get there 4-7 mins late. I will be late every day. Although this is college.

In secondary school, it usually depended on if I missed the train. So that was around once a week. Sometimes twice. Sometimes none.

If you mean by like 15/20 mins.
    Then for college hardly ever. Maybe a few times as if I leave my id (Try and sneak pass.) or other reasons. Hpwever out of the two years I have been there, thats only a few times when I was that late. There were times when I woke up late so I went in for the next lesson instead of that one. Thats only happened once this year.

As for secondary school. I guess if I missed my train I would have been around 15 mins late. Only missed form.

ReputationRep:
    I was late nearly everyday for like the last 2 weeks of year 11, but other than that I haven't been late much tbh.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Year 7-11: Never
    Year 12-13: Too many times

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I've only been early once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saharan_skies)
    When I was in year 7-10 I would be late 2-3 times a year simply because I hated school. I've cleaned up my act thankfully, but
    2-3 times a year???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    2-3 times a year???
    I know it might not be a lot, all things considering! But I used to bunk lessons I hated with my friends haha. Never got caught, thankfully.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe 5 times from year 7-11, now I'm in Sixth Form and they're pretty relaxed at mine, I'm there on time perhaps once a week at best.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.