Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Went out on Friday night with my mates.

I was in the smoking area of the club talking to these two guys and suddenly this girl comes up to and starts talking. Apparently we had met before, but I couldn't remember her.

We spoke for a bit and then she left.

I rejoined my two friends and after 2 hours left the club.

We went to this chippy and guess what? There she is again. She again comes to talk to me.

At this point we are seriously flirting. She offered some chips and we talked for 30-40 mins.

At one point she told me "You're a really handsome guy... I don't know what to do because I have a boyfriend".

I replied: "Sort it out with him, then we can think about it".

Should I next her?

ReputationRep:
    Wait for her to text you if/when she becomes single again
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I was in the smoking area of the club talking to these two guys and suddenly this girl comes up to and starts talking. Apparently we had met before, but I couldn't remember her.

We went to this chippy and guess what? There she is again. She again comes to talk to me.

At this point we are seriously flirting. She offered some chips and we talked for 30-40 mins.

At one point she told me "You're a really handsome guy... I don't know what to do because I have a boyfriend".

Should I next her?

ReputationRep:
    Wait. For all you know she was just drunk and missing her boyfriend. I wouldn't act on it until you have concrete evidence that they've split, otherwise she could be playing you both.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to smash go for it. Don't date though, she's toxic
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Anonymous)

Should I next her?
    I'd back off she has a boyfriend, she is being really inappropriate though so I feel sorry for her boyfriend.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    I'd back off she has a boyfriend, she is being really inappropriate though so I feel sorry for her boyfriend.
    Yeah, that's what I'm doing. If she wants something, she'll have to end it with her BF.

I not interested in a relationship or anything serious, so it doesn't bother me much really.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.