Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am 15 years old and next month is my birthday in February so I'm gonna be 16 years old and living in USA and I don't have any cash unless I annoy my parents for money. What jobs could i get? Please refer me good job?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammad Hamza3)
    I am 15 years old and next month is my birthday in February so I'm gonna be 16 years old and living in USA and I don't have any cash unless I annoy my parents for money. What jobs could i get? Please refer me good job?
    Fast food chains like McDonald's and Burger King are always looking for new employees
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Look at the first post of this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=3813957
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammad Hamza3)
    - Restaurants (not just waitressing, they also take on inexperienced staff for things like cleaning dishes, collecting in used glasses, etc.)
    - Fast food chains
    - Shops (competitive)
    - Babysitting (no idea why everyone looks down on this, you literally get paid to sit and watch someone else cable TV...)
    - Tutoring (need good grade though - you might be a bit young, if you're good at a sport though you could coach)
    - Newspaper round (get extra cash by asking local companies if they want some fliers delivered at the same time)
    - Car cleaning/ gardening/ other odd jobs for neighbours (elderly neighbours particularly appreciate a bit of help)

I'm not sure what the rules are regarding age and jobs - in the UK at age 16 you can do pretty much any job except those serving alcohol though, I guess its similar in the US? I had a newspaper at your age, great and flexible job for teenagers - paid pretty well too, particularly when I got extra work delivering fliers at the same time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.