Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For the sake of privacy, ill not reveal my name or what collage im in and for the sake of simplicity, im gonna get to the point.

I just want some advice on how to get back at the collage for what they did.

I go to a Scottish collage for 9 periods over 3 days (3 periods each day), my first teacher of the week is as incompitent as she is dull (she is so dull, im sure she lives in a house made of compressed boredom).
    She gives us a subject for a week but because everyone in my class is either 50+ years old or has a learning disability as well as the fact our ''teacher'' doesnt help students she doesnt like as much as others, we never finish the subject, but thats not the worst of it, she then changes the class subject and expects us to follow suit!

Frankly, all my classmates dislike her and share my opinions towards her, but all ive writen about until now is but the backdrop to my problem of which i am writing about.

You see, i had enough of her and her constant switcharoos, so i complained to my head tutor, but she told me to just sit there and let this aweful teacher ''teach'' us (which would be fine if any of us were leaning anything from her to begin with), so i complained again, and again, and again.

I complained every day for weeks until the head tutor finally listened, but she did what every teacher ive known does, write my complaints off.

But thats not the worst thing.

When i complained again the next week, they kicked me out of her classes (my first two classes of the week) and told me im only gonna get partial credit at the end of my course!

Now you may be wondering ''why didnt your classmates complain too?'', they were NEVER told where to complain too, and after seeing me get kicked out of my morning classes, they are too scared to complain now!

The worst thing is, they never replaced or spoke to the teacher that started all this!

So now you know the story, i ask you a question: is this collage in the right to do this and how can i fight back against this?

ReputationRep:
    Idiots are going to make fun of your spelling but they couldn't manage "a house of compressed boredom" or "constant switcharoos" or "again and again, and again". I enjoyed it enormously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinnyParis)
    For the sake of privacy, ill not reveal my name or what collage im in and for the sake of simplicity, im gonna get to the point.

I just want some advice on how to get back at the collage for what they did.

I go to a Scottish collage for 9 periods over 3 days (3 periods each day), my first teacher of the week is as incompitent as she is dull (she is so dull, im sure she lives in a house made of compressed boredom).
    She gives us a subject for a week but because everyone in my class is either 50+ years old or has a learning disability as well as the fact our ''teacher'' doesnt help students she doesnt like as much as others, we never finish the subject, but thats not the worst of it, she then changes the class subject and expects us to follow suit!

Frankly, all my classmates dislike her and share my opinions towards her, but all ive writen about until now is but the backdrop to my problem of which i am writing about.

You see, i had enough of her and her constant switcharoos, so i complained to my head tutor, but she told me to just sit there and let this aweful teacher ''teach'' us (which would be fine if any of us were leaning anything from her to begin with), so i complained again, and again, and again.

I complained every day for weeks until the head tutor finally listened, but she did what every teacher ive known does, write my complaints off.

But thats not the worst thing.

When i complained again the next week, they kicked me out of her classes (my first two classes of the week) and told me im only gonna get partial credit at the end of my course!

Now you may be wondering ''why didnt your classmates complain too?'', they were NEVER told where to complain too, and after seeing me get kicked out of my morning classes, they are too scared to complain now!

The worst thing is, they never replaced or spoke to the teacher that started all this!

So now you know the story, i ask you a question: is this collage in the right to do this and how can i fight back against this?
    *college

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well tbh if you keep making complaints every day then of course they're going to kick you out, they've clearly decided they are happy with the teaching you're being given and continuing to make complaints is just wasting their time and annoying

also there's lots of reasons the teaching might be like this
    - the teacher may have to get through X amount of topics
    - the teacher may be helping people they feel need it more
    - etc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.